Vista theme for everybody!

Mr.Perfect

Don't forget, You can PM me if you have any problems or questions :)

Hey Guys!

I found this on the tinternet before :p

I know of a few people that are looking for .mmstyle vista themes, here's the best one out there! :)

Here's a link to download it from:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41545056/

but you'll need the UX Theme patch first, this is found here:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/UXTheme-MultiPatcher.shtml

Instructions

I decided to add some instructions because people said they couldn't get it working so here it is:

1) Simply download the UX Theme Patch from the link above.

2) You double click the patch you downloaded and follow the instructions.

3) Reboot your computer once it has finished doind what it needs to do.

4) Download the theme from the link above... (it's a link on the left of the picture named 'download').

5) You save it to a place you can easily find, like the Desktop.

6) You then open the folder with the theme in and go through the files until you find the .mmstyle file (it's green and yellow and has a picture of a paint brush, I think... :rolleyes:)

7) Just double click the .mmstyle file and it'll open your standard XP theme selection think (where you can choose the silver, green or blue XP themes) it should display the Vista style thing once you've double clicked the .mmstyle file, Simply click 'Apply'

8) NOTE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO COPY THE FILE ANYWHERE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is also a white Vista theme, That was found by Nevakonaza.

This is the same as the first theme but is white.

Here is a link to it:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29362025/

You will need the theme patcher mentioned above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the EXACT Vista Start bar, This can be used with XP normall, without any themes, or with themes.

This can be found here!

Thanks to JordanII for finding this amazing software ;)

...and this is what the final product looks like :D

You may want to use Icon Tweeker to make your icons look like Vista :D

untitledpw3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New edition to the thread!
If you have Window Blinds, You can use this theme which looks a LOT like Vista:

Click Here for Windows Blinds Theme!

Here is the trial version of Windows Blinds: Click Here
Also, If you get the full version of Windows Blinds you can have the transparancy feature.

Here's what the Windows Blinds one looks like:

2002685600570391296_rs.jpg

2006042135593385865_rs.jpg

2006024128378297633_rs.jpg

What do you think?

Hope this helps some people out! :D

i think i have some problem with these theme's because when ever i hit apply botton nothing happend ...:(*

Kornowski

VIP Member
i don't have it installed yet i am scared it will stuff up my computer, that is why i am asking if it WILL stuff up my computer.

Oh right, I see!

No, there's no change of it "stuffing" your computer :p
Don't worry! :)

If you're that worried, make a restore point and then try it...

Pc_Pimp

I downloaded the UX Theme patch n' installed it then downloaded the vista theme from the link you posted. Its working but the upper right corner with the minimize, and close buttons is white around the buttons then fades into the black.... why is this? Or is it supposed to be like that?

cohen

I have heaps of themes for vista.

And you don't need to install the UX theme.... it worked fine.... i think you might only need to install it if you don't have XP Pro..... :eek::eek::cool::cool::confused::confused:

cohen

Is there a them out there that when you have the mouse over the tab on the start menu bar that a little windows pops above "it" of what the windows. Like in windows vista???

If you get what i mean :eek::eek: