Voyagerfan99's For Sale Thread

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Voyagerfan99's Has Stuff for Sale!

I only accept PayPal. Please post any questions you have in the thread. If you're uncomfortable posting anything in the thread please PM me.

HEATWARE FEEDBACK

Currently for sale:
Picture with user info will be edited in.

ASUS GTX 670 2GB - $50
I'm the second owner of this GPU. Works fine.
2017-04-12 18.44.24.jpg

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T - $50
Hex-core processor. It's not an unlocked chip but is a solid performer. All you get is the processor (no heatsink)

2017-04-12 18.49.49.jpg

Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD6850 - $20
Bought this off someone here on CoFo (can't remember who). I threw it in my HTPC just to test it, intending to use it down the road but no longer have a need for it. Works fine.

2017-04-12 18.46.32.jpg

SOLD:
Motion Computing Tablet PC SOLD
D-Link PCI Rangebooster N Wireless Adapter - SOLD
Eee PC 900HA SOLD
8800GT - SOLD
9800GT - SOLD
Xbox 360 Arcade + 60GB HDD, cables, controller, headset SOLD
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 5.1 Card - SOLD
ASUS HD4870DK 1GB - SOLD
Pentax K1000 Film SLR Camera with 50mm lens - SOLD
AMD Heatsink & Fan - SOLD
AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition - SOLD
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ Motherboard - SOLD
XFX Radeon HD6870 - SOLD
G. Skill DDR3 PC3-10666 - SOLD
Gigabyte GTX 570OC - SOLD
ASUS 9800GT - SOLD
LG Nexus 5 - SOLD
Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5 Socket AM3 Motherboard - Sold
MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB - SOLD

Attachments

• 2017-04-12 18.52.03.jpg
    2017-04-12 18.52.03.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Staff member
K, Ill let ya know, id take it if it dont sell.... I could use an windows xp laptop in the house, and being its a gateway and tablet its a plus for me.

It's actually a really nice machine. Gets a bit hot, but that's expected. I've always wanted one. I just don't use it much. Only time I used it in college was as an easy way to look through the library catalog while I was looking for a book. I've drawn a few pics with GIMP on it, but I'm not that much of an artist :)

dannaswolcott

It's actually a really nice machine. Gets a bit hot, but that's expected. I've always wanted one. I just don't use it much. Only time I used it in college was as an easy way to look through the library catalog while I was looking for a book. I've drawn a few pics with GIMP on it, but I'm not that much of an artist :)

Sounds like a laptop that would do me good around here.... I got a brand new gateway laptop, but id like a 2ed around, and windows xp gateway and tablet in 1 laptop works good for me.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
*BUMP*

Netbook didn't sell on eBay. Two more weeks and it goes back up. PRICE DROP - $219 + shipping. I just want it GONE! See eBay link on page 1 for details and pics.

claptonman

Anything wrong with the PSU? How long have you used it? With what setup? Any idea why its rated so low on Newegg?

May be interested in the 120mm fan, also.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Anything wrong with the PSU? How long have you used it? With what setup? Any idea why its rated so low on Newegg?

May be interested in the 120mm fan, also.

Nothing is wrong with the PSU. Bought it to replace the PSU that came with my old PowerUp case from my old rig. I transferred it to a HTPC that had another PSU so I have no need for this one.

According to the reviews, it died and almost took some systems with it. But I ran it for well over 2 1/2 years without an issue. Old rig was a MachSpeed board with an Athlon X2 3800+, three HDD's, 9600GSO -> 4870.

The 120MM fan works perfectly fine. Let me know if you want anything.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Added my 360 on eBay. It ends tomorrow and if it doesn't sell I'll list it here for a little while.