Wad is your most embarrsing moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo

banned
4W4K3 said:
i got a new one...i was messing around with my girlfriend at her house tonight, and i got rugburn...OUCH! :p

thats 1 of my elbows lol.

That's not embarrassing, that's retarded:D

Bobo

banned
4W4K3 said:
lol...i'll wear pads next time i play that game :p
Good idea.....

heeheehee, I got in trouble this morning b/c I went outside without my jacket zipped, and it was like 40*

pc club guy

i kicked a basket ball in the air..it landed on this gangster dude...he got mad...i got beaten up.....it hurt...got saturday school......happened in 9th grade:)

Bobo

banned
4W4K3 said:
yah my arms are pretty hairy. i got jet black hair and pale white skin so its noticable.
heeheehee, same here. Must be something about radiation from a monitor, combined with no friends, so no reason to go outside....

ke_742

banned
pc club guy said:
i kicked a basket ball in the air..it landed on this gangster dude...he got mad...i got beaten up.....it hurt...got saturday school......happened in 9th grade:)

LMFAO HAHAAHHAHA

4W4K3

VIP Member
Bobo said:
heeheehee, same here. Must be something about radiation from a monitor, combined with no friends, so no reason to go outside....

mmm yah, i could easily admit i havent been to a "friends" house in a year or more. having friends in middle skool, high skool never really meant anything to me, it always turned into a problem (drugs, drinking, police...something immature) so i decided to let that wait till i am out of the house. that ties into an embaressing moment...

My "friend" came over once, and on his way out he stole my digital day planner. when he got home his mom seen it and kind of beat him up (VERY bad family) and made him ride his bike back to ym hosue an apoligize personally (a few miles ride). he came over and was crying and my dadd wanted to talk to him and the whole ordeal was blown up. then when he got home his mom grounded him and some other things i don't approve of. i felt horrible even though it wasnt my fault, and now he is in my english class 1st period (still having family problems) very akward.

one time i was spinning around in the outfeild and i let go of the bat, thinkin' it wasn't gunna go to far, it flew out in the street and hit a cop car, i ran like hell and made it

SFR

Truth fears no questions
pentium III @ 1000 mhz said:
one time i was spinning around in the outfeild and i let go of the bat, thinkin' it wasn't gunna go to far, it flew out in the street and hit a cop car, i ran like hell and made it

reminds me of a crazy, but true story that happened to a few kids in my neighborhood maybe 5 or 6 years ago.

maybe 3 or 4 of them,were throwing water balloons at cars that passed by.... as the story goes, they launched a bunch of them at this white van.... the fan screached to a hault and like 3 guys jumped out of the back of the van with their guns drawn.... the kids ran into one of their homes while police were roaming the streets looking for them... they ended up finding out on the news that there was an undercover police sting going on in the area and that the white van (with 4 cops in it) were about to join others in raiding a house.....but when the water balloons hit the van, the cops inside thought they were being shot at....

thats some bad timing...

Geoff

VIP Member
i've had a few embarassing moments, nothing really big (that I remember), well one time was when i was at best buy trying to buy speakers, and my debit card was declined, that wasnt that embarassing really, just felt really stupid when i was at the register.

Another stupid thing i did was yesterday at staples, it took me 4 times to count out $100 and when i gave it to the cashier, it turned out i gave her about $115, made me feel like i was in first grade, not knowing how to count. lol

I also fell almost a quarter the way down a mountain on skis.

Dont think i have a very embarassing moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.