Want to know if this is too much

fultz

You are only going to get the sound blaster audigy 2? They have the sound blaster audigy 4 coming out!!! HAHA look at the man with the soundblaster audigy 2, what a loser. Also, the 512mb card is made for CAD and Rendering, it will run like shit for gaming. 4GHz? PFFT!!!! Why not get the dual xeons with dual processor emulation @ 6.12GHz 4x Processor! ... What a loser get with the new generation!

4W4K3

VIP Member
fultz said:
You are only going to get the sound blaster audigy 2? They have the sound blaster audigy 4 coming out!!! HAHA look at the man with the soundblaster audigy 2, what a loser.

its been out for a while in Japan i believe.

Anyways, I think I went too far (as usual)

How's this one

Asus (I don't know what type)
Intel P4 with HT and EMT64
2x 20GB (I have trouble to fill 4GB so...)
2x DVD-RAM
2x Floppy drives
Standard tower or a huge freaking tower (can make a bench)

dave597

VIP Member
PC Technology INC. said:

How's this one

Asus (I don't know what type)
Intel P4 with HT and EMT64
2x 20GB (I have trouble to fill 4GB so...)
2x DVD-RAM
2x Floppy drives
Standard tower or a huge freaking tower (can make a bench)

lol downgraded from your OP did ya? do u still have $30k to invest? :D

get a single 40 gig drive, there is no performance increase running raid 0 in that small drive. at least i asssum thats what u want 2 for.
again - 1 is enough. ur not gonna be doing multiple burning, if you were you would by a rack.
floppy drives?? why? i dont have one. and it never occured to me that i ever need one.
can make a bench? what did that mean?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I know, that's why watercooling is used.
Ah I see what you mean now, when you read
Uh, Alienware already brags about its watercooled 4Ghz Pentium 4's
It sounds like you're talking about stock 4Ghz

You are only going to get the sound blaster audigy 2? They have the sound blaster audigy 4 coming out!!! HAHA look at the man with the soundblaster audigy 2, what a loser.
Yes but there arent PC speakers out there that will make use of the SNR for the Audigy2 let alone the Audigy4 :p (pls correct me if im wrong there, speakers arent my forté)

Why not get the dual xeons with dual processor emulation @ 6.12GHz 4x Processor!
Cuz id rather blow 30K on dual core Opty's :p

Thank you for this admission. And i think with that we can let up on the bashing (took you long enough for that admission tho :p)

there is no performance increase running raid 0 in that small drive
For most people there isnt a performance boost running RAID0 period.

can make a bench? what did that mean?
Prolly a reference to the physical size of the case :)