• Microsoft Internet Explorer

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Apple Safari

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

maroon1

i love the internet explorer 6 for my windows xp sp2, it is the best browser and it contains a pop-up blocker with it

and i can't wait for IE7 (not beta1), i think it will be the best internet browser ever

lee101

VIP Member
My preffered browser is firefox, it has soo many more features than IE, such as tabbed browsing, i use it all the time and stops me from having to have multiple windows open, and it is far easier to use and customise than IE

lee101

VIP Member
Dropkickmurphys said:
firefox is so much better than IE, its safer, faster and isnt made by microsoft!
Thats basically all the reasons there is to use it :D and should convince anyone

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Firefox has gotta be the winner here, and its soo customisable, if you tweak it properly it can load pages extremely fast. IE6 was good until it gets wors and viruses which is common, IE7 looks like it has the potential to be good, but still it is going to get targeted by virus authors emmensely, Netscape was good about 5 years ago, get with the times man. Opera, i hoped had died long ago, seriously bad. Camino, WTF, never heard of that. Apple Safari i've heard is very good, its like apples rival to firefox, but of course only on Mac's.

So for me its firefox, but of course other people have different favorites, i see ff is winning though.....

shupola

for some reason ie would not work for me for the longest time so i had to resort to firefox and it was the best decision i ever made. firefox all the way

ckfordy

banned
is there a differnce between mozilla firefox and just firefox

can you give me the link where to get the regualr firefox

4W4K3

VIP Member
AMD64 said:
is there a differnce between mozilla firefox and just firefox

can you give me the link where to get the regualr firefox

They are the same

Firefox is made by Mozilla, So it's Mozilla Firefox.

I prefer Opera honestly...and I'm surprised they don't advertise more. Firefox is next on the list, IE last.

fmk78

yeah, i just recently moved from IE to Firefox, and i noticed an immediate improvement! (without any tweaking)

maroon1

i have downloaded Mozilla Firefox yesterday, it is much much much better than IE, it open sites much faster than IE, and u can open in firefox a new tab rather than opening a new windows, i liked it, i will not go back to IE.

skidude

I like firefox, my favorite feature is being able to hit ctrl-t and open up a new page. That makes my life much easier.

Archangel

VIP Member
skidude said:
I like firefox, my favorite feature is being able to hit ctrl-t and open up a new page. That makes my life much easier.

thats crtl - n with IE.

i use IE, and well.. i dont think i would see any differece between IE and firefox, since all the sites i open, open emediately.

so i dont see any reason to change.. :D

Xycron

banned
you can use ctrl N in Firefox also, just that N opens up a new window, and T opens up a new tab. and in Firefox, even google loads faster on my 4mbos connection, its bascily just the page rendering time that is the difference(for me anywayss)

bowtothefox7mw.gif

4W4K3

VIP Member
Archangel said:
thats crtl - n with IE.

i use IE, and well.. i dont think i would see any differece between IE and firefox, since all the sites i open, open emediately.

so i dont see any reason to change.. :D

Ctrl + "e" is a whole new window with IE, within Firefox it's jsut a tab, you might actually like tabs a whole lot better than numerous windows. Also, with Firefox Session Saver you can close Firefox and open it back up right where you were last time. This really helps if you accidentally close a window, or need to go back to a site and can't remember what it was.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
uhhh.. ctrl + e brings up the search toolbar... ctrl + n opens a new window.

Oh yeah. IE 7 is going to have the "tabs" feature that Firefox already has....

I like the session saver idea! ...I think its time for Microsoft to just buyout Modzilla.... they have around 36 Billion dollars just laying around.. either invest it or buyout your competition ..come on Microsoft!

SFR said:
uhhh.. ctrl + e brings up the search toolbar... ctrl + n opens a new window.

Oh yeah. IE 7 is going to have the "tabs" feature that Firefox already has....

I like the session saver idea! ...I think its time for Microsoft to just buyout Modzilla.... they have around 36 Billion dollars just laying around.. either invest it or buyout your competition ..come on Microsoft!

yeah screw the entire Open Source idea.