• Microsoft Internet Explorer

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Apple Safari

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

The Astroman

When tweaked (and even when not), Firefox owns Microsofts IE by far. Hail Firefox.

Firefox-logo.png

Whatupdoc

i have firefox and internet explorer, but i just like internet explorer better for some reason! maybe it's because i been using it like forever. maybe it's because firefox doesnt display some websites that i visit correctly once in awhile

timmyc

Dropkickmurphys said:
firefox is so much better than IE, its safer, faster and isnt made by microsoft!
Its only faster and safer because there is not alot of people that use it yet. I mean that a big majority still use IE, and if FireFox gets more popular there will be hackers stealing info just like on IE.

Geoff

VIP Member
timmy's right, same this with apple vs windows, hackers and spyware programers dont want to waste there time making a program for a browser that hardly anyone uses.

But i still prefer IE, but once and a while i use Opera.

4W4K3

VIP Member
timmyc said:
Its only faster and safer because there is not alot of people that use it yet. I mean that a big majority still use IE, and if FireFox gets more popular there will be hackers stealing info just like on IE.

Which is why Friefox is the ultimately better choice. M$ will never bundle there OS's with something like Firefox, they are bandwagining IE to the end from the looks of it. And as long as M$ and IE are bundled, then those 2 will get the most of the hackers/malware. So get Firefox or Opera, and be happy :D

The Astroman

This is similar to Windows vs. Linux or Windows vs. Macs, viruses are targeted for Windows-based platforms, seeing as so many more people use Windows.

Super_Nova

Firefox!
I'm so use to firefox now that when i sit down to a computer that doesn't have it I middle click links in IE and it gets annoying when they don't open in a tab!

Dropkickmurphys

timmyc said:

yeh but when firefox starts getting targeted by hackers like IE is, people can move to a new browser....

ABenz99

Not IE, it is extremely slow because of all the useless features. All the other browsers on the list are about the same, no preference there. My favorite browser is Google chrome. It is fast and simple, it can sync bookmarks across multiple PCs, and it has useful features.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member