What are you currently playing?

Aastii

VIP Member
Been playing quite a lot of TF2 recently. It is actually fun when you have a group of people to play with.

Been playing some Final Fantasy as well. I gout 3, 4 and 13 in the Steam sales, so working through em

Virssagòn

VIP Member
I digged through my old videogames and found Star Wars Battlefront II. So much of my childhood memories came back, that's why I'm playing it now. It's actually a pretty good game for being 9 years old.
Anyway, I need to stop gaming as my exams start next week...

Darren

Staff member
I digged through my old videogames and found Star Wars Battlefront II. So much of my childhood memories came back, that's why I'm playing it now. It's actually a pretty good game for being 9 years old.
Anyway, I need to stop gaming as my exams start next week...

I have it on Steam. It holds up surprisingly well and is still a lot of fun.

Been playing WoW. Trying to hit max level for the first time ever. Had this character for almost a year of on and off playing and still only level 85 of 100.

Punk

Staff member
Finally got around enjoying AC Black Flag, and still re-playing Far Cry 3, waiting for prices to drop on Far cry 4 (I have patience and enough other games :) ).

ninjabubbles3

Been playing Trine 2, which C4C gifted me. Its suprisingly difficult, as well as pretty buggy.

Also been playing a lot of Warframe. Doesnt run all too well on my current setup, but its playable at low resolutions. Super fun game, being a ninja is better than I would have thought

C4C

Also been playing a lot of Warframe. Doesnt run all too well on my current setup, but its playable at low resolutions. Super fun game, being a ninja is better than I would have thought

I might have to give Warframe a go.. It's sitting on my hard drive, but you know my issues lol.. :(

Spintires. Lots of fun. Got into it through the dev mode mirror on their website (FREE!) and now I'm buying Spintires 2014 on steam because of:
1) Quality 2) Stability 3) Vehicle mod support

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Destiny and Far Cry 4 (which is basically an exact rip of FC3, only set in the mountains of India). Ashley is pushing me to get the new Dragon Age, just haven't gotten around to it yet. May start TLoU Remastered later.

Darren

Staff member
I played a lot of Rust in Legacy but haven't done much with it recently. The current version of the game is still really buggy, more so than Legacy was. I hope it gets ironed out, but for now I'm waiting a while before I try it again.

Punk

Staff member
I played a lot of Rust in Legacy but haven't done much with it recently. The current version of the game is still really buggy, more so than Legacy was. I hope it gets ironed out, but for now I'm waiting a while before I try it again.

It still has quite a few bugs especially in graphics and sometimes in the gameplay (not being able to collect anything although hitting on wood...).

Far Cry 4 is ok, I'm not as much into it as I was in Far Cry 3 but it's getting there, especially since I met the Hunters that look like the League of Assassins in Arrow :p

C4C

Just got done playing Skyrim for the past.... Nearly 6 hours...

Very playable on max settings + when using an xbox controller... Totally makes this build worth it.

I feel like I'm playing console games, but the quality is superb!

FirstBuild

Very playable on max settings + when using an xbox controller... Totally makes this build worth it.

Is your build in your signature? I gotta know what's up!

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I've been playing through Doom 3. I bought it back when it first came out, but got real bored with it after a while. So now my goal is to actually finish the game.

tremmor

I play doom sometime. been a while. have some old arcade games. space invaders, pacman etc. have about 15 games i used to mess with 30 yrs ago. And they all have to be played in dos.

Last edited:

ninjabubbles3

Man, now I wish I went AMD to save money and get a better Graphics Card

C4C

Is your build in your signature? I gotta know what's up!

Yeah.. Costs much more to build without all the sales.. Almost worth it to just go with the FX-6300 and a 270X if you're looking for an entry level build..

Man, now I wish I went AMD to save money and get a better Graphics Card

Looking at your sig, did you SLI your 620? <-- Nevermind that..

The 280 (and 290) is starting to drop in price quite a bit.. Might be able to pick one up for the price of a 270X soon..

Last edited:

tylerjrb

Have been playing skyrim lately, recently completed with a couple of side quests. Trying to complete as much as possible. 4k on it is just insanely good (need to upload some screenshots), went on my old 360 to compare and I couldn't beleive the difference. Just love skyrim to just explore the mountains if you get bored and go bow hunting which I like, then get a random frostbite spider come crawling down the mountain like wtf, especially at night.

I've also been playing a game called heroes and generals on steam, ww2 battle type game which is pretty good and fun to play with friends.

Also waiting for a zombie survival game to go into beta called survive the nights, that looks pretty good. Not to mention GTA V, really looking forward to that coming to PC, just hope it plays well.

Last edited:

Troncoso

VIP Member
I play doom sometime. been a while. have some old arcade games. space invaders, pacman etc. have about 15 games i used to mess with 30 yrs ago. And they all have to be played in dos.

I can remember playing some DOS games back when I was pretty small. Particularly some game about Chip and Dale. We also had an IBM Aptiva with Win95 that had the original Doom on it. I beat it several times over.