What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and Consoles' started by DirtyD86, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Shlouski

Shlouski VIP Member

Two point hospital, I remember the original.......damn I'm old :(

2. beers

beers Moderator Staff Member

How much do you drive? It seems like it'd be a similar price or not a huge premium to buy something that does 40 mpg on the regular and roll the savings into the payment.

I'd spend like $55 on that :p

Origin Saint likes this.
  3. Laquer Head

Laquer Head Well-Known Member

Just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider, which I really enjoyed. The whole reboot got crapped on alot, and this one in particular. In my opinion, the graphics are beautiful and the story is fun and engaging. The main missions are fun and the side quest/tombs are legit challenging.

Loses points for annoying NPC's, Lara's own voice/dialogue, and sometimes the fast travel points are a bit inconvenient with some so spread out and other areas that have tons in clusters.

Anyhow.. 8/10 great game!

4. Laquer Head

Laquer Head Well-Known Member

Tonight starting the new Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Been looking forward to this one and haven't had a chance to dip into it till now.

5. Jushana

Jushana New Member

I currently play 3 different games.
    I have been playing Path of Exile for a few years, but I must admit that this game is slowly getting bored. Anyway, like any Hack N Slash game.
    The game thanks to which I had to upgrade my computer - PUBG. Something fantastic.
    Tomb Raider - but it's a very boring game.