What are you currently playing?

Darren

Staff member
I've been debating Hogwars Legacy but I also got laid off so I'm trying to be cheap right now.

Also have a feeling it'll make me want to upgrade and I've been doing my gaming exclusively on my Steam Deck since I got it, which I know would struggle with it.

beers

Staff member
I've been debating Hogwars Legacy
My wife has been going pretty ham on it for the PS5, but seems to be a decent game and I'm not much of a potterphile. It looked like it followed other single player game behavior at launch though since you could immediately get 20% off. I'm sure you can pick it up at a discount either now or a steeper one in the near future.

Darren

Staff member
Yeah I'll probably grab it eventually. I've bought several games for the SD recently and need to get through those.

I grew up living and breathing HP, I read them all and had the books on tape basically playing in a loop for 6ish years while playing Runescape and WoW :D. Probably heard each book 10-20 times by now, no exaggeration.

lucasbytegenius

Factorio is way too addictive. I try to stay off that game as a result.
hell yeah it is. I started a ribbon world recently; interesting constraints. thinking of spinning up a server again, but last time I did that I spent more time optimizing the deployment pipeline than playing the game :oops:

Intel_man

VIP Member
Nice Nice...

Just make sure you made space for a twin rail system to traverse across.

I played on 50 height... and that was interesting...