What are you currently playing?

Turbo10

Reinstalled GTA 4, it runs a lot better than it used to, shame the games a bit shit. I wished theyd do GTA in another country im sick of American cities :/ London,Tokyo,Hong Kong,Sydney, anywhere like that would be awesome, all they have to do is rename everything.

wolfeking

banned
Assuming it has not BSODd when I get home, I am going to install MW2 and MW3 again and play all the way through the series. :)

Perkomate

Reinstalled GTA 4, it runs a lot better than it used to, shame the games a bit shit. I wished theyd do GTA in another country im sick of American cities :/ London,Tokyo,Hong Kong,Sydney, anywhere like that would be awesome, all they have to do is rename everything.

it'd just be graffitiing trains and king hitting people on friday night.
And burnouts. Lots of burnouts.

Turbo10

it'd just be graffitiing trains and king hitting people on friday night.
And burnouts. Lots of burnouts.

Sounds good already! :p If it was in London cars would be useless though D: Driving round London is like banging your head against a brick wall

spirit

Staff member
Sounds good already! :p If it was in London cars would be useless though D: Driving round London is like banging your head against a brick wall

No it'd be more fun, you'd be able to dodge the traffic, and as this is GTA it can be completely unrealistic so that means you'd be able to drive into Underground stations and drive the Underground network. :D

Turbo10

No it'd be more fun, you'd be able to dodge the traffic, and as this is GTA it can be completely unrealistic so that means you'd be able to drive into Underground stations and drive the Underground network. :D

That would be amazing! Personally i think the reason why GTA 4 is not great is because they tried to make it more realstic and it lost its GTA charm.

SuperDuperMe

Will be playing torchlight 2 tonight :D May even play it all day tommorow (off work today due to back will be off tomoz if it doesnt sort itself out).

SuperDuperMe

1st one was awesome :D

Cant believe for preordering it i got torchlight 2, torchlight 1 and another copy of torchlight 1 to gift to a friend :p

All for 15 quid.

I tried the f2p starter ed of diablo 3 and thought it was shit. If this is anything like t1 (and it should be but better) i think this should be crowned as king of arpgs.

Turbo10

1st one was awesome :D

Cant believe for preordering it i got torchlight 2, torchlight 1 and another copy of torchlight 1 to gift to a friend :p

All for 15 quid.

I tried the f2p starter ed of diablo 3 and thought it was shit. If this is anything like t1 (and it should be but better) i think this should be crowned as king of arpgs.

Torchlight 1 was brilliant, my only niggle was the skill/talent trees were a bit odd, some of the talents were pretty much usless :p But the ones in Torchlight 2 look decent.

Justin

VIP Member
Been playing Sleeping Dogs the whole day and it's great! I don't know which I prefer, this or Saints Row the Third. I enjoyed SR3 a lot too mainly for the wacky stuff. :p