What are you currently playing?

Jamebonds1

Is it any good? If it's good I may get it. :)

I'm sure it is good game. It seem improve since old NFS PC version's most limited. Such as hot pursuit's DLC are only for PS3 and Xbox. So Dead Space 2 is, more limited like hot pursuit.

Ever NFS The Run does good job. EA see problem they fix i think, not sure.

IMO if i'm going to share. It might be better to wait for one month more after the game had been released.

Justin

VIP Member
It plays exactly like Burnout Paradise gameplay and physics wise. If you liked Burnout Paradise, you'll like this one better because it has licensed cars and cops.

spirit

Staff member
It plays exactly like Burnout Paradise gameplay and physics wise. If you liked Burnout Paradise, you'll like this one better because it has licensed cars and cops.

Eh I didn't like Burnout Paradise too much but maybe that's because I was used to Burnout 3 and Burnout Revenge which are much better games (lack of crash junctions and the free roam in Paradise spoils it for me). Burnout 3 was the best Burnout game by a long way in my opinion.

I'll see if I can get a demo or something of it before I buy it. Is it a bit like Hot Pursuit? Because I love that game.