What are you currently playing?

Ankur

To be honest EA's BF3 is better than Activision's call of duty. I sometime don't like activision since they take away some of my favorite company and some game from EA.
I am a Battlefield player, but I like the idea and story of COD games, graphics are decent but need to improve at least near the Crysis 3.

WAYCP: Not really able to play anything these days due to work, but getting some time to play Fifa 13 in breaks, just a match.

Jamebonds1

I am a Battlefield player, but I like the idea and story of COD games, graphics are decent but need to improve at least near the Crysis 3.

WAYCP: Not really able to play anything these days due to work, but getting some time to play Fifa 13 in breaks, just a match.

Yeah. Call of duty Black Ops 2 have finally DX11 but that is only lightning. Not tessellation. :(

M1kkelZR

I guess that's just your opinion, I play CS:S and CS:GO and they're both fun :).

CSS is a good game, CSGO is just crap.

To be honest EA's BF3 is better than Activision's call of duty. I sometime don't like activision since they take away some of my favorite company and some game from EA.

Well it's a matter of opinion. You can't exactly compare CoD and BF. BF has been based on big maps and amazing gameplay. CoD is basically close quarters combat. But somehow it looks like BF players are just retards and camp harder than MW2/MW3 players. That is why BF3 has become horrible for me. Also some admins are plain stupid on there lol.

Darren

Staff member
I like CSGO better than Source but I still enjoy both. Source has become an eye sore once you get used to GO.

Jamebonds1

CSS is a good game, CSGO is just crap.

Well it's a matter of opinion. You can't exactly compare CoD and BF. BF has been based on big maps and amazing gameplay. CoD is basically close quarters combat. But somehow it looks like BF players are just retards and camp harder than MW2/MW3 players. That is why BF3 has become horrible for me. Also some admins are plain stupid on there lol.

Hahaha. Good one :D Yeah. I heard. Would be nice if my clan ROP from Black ops own BF3 service. They're great and very nice admin. I'm near to be admin for black ops btw maybe a years.

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
Played Red Faction Guerilla on the Xbox 360 at a friend's house this afternoon. I must say, Xbox 360 graphics suck compared to PC graphics, or maybe the game just has bad graphics? Anyway, it was a fun game. :)

Jamebonds1

Played Red Faction Guerilla on the Xbox 360 at a friend's house this afternoon. I must say, Xbox 360 graphics suck compared to PC graphics, or maybe the game just has bad graphics? Anyway, it was a fun game. :)

If Xbox 360 are not play via HDMI, it is bad graphics. Not always but yes sometime.

Life

banned

red faction guerrilla is insane on pc. you should look into it.

Darren

Staff member
Been playing lots of GTA IV online with friends and the singleplayer. Also been playing Civ5 both on and offline.

wbt50

Since my PC is pretty much dead, I had to put Football Manager 13 to the side. Oh the pain haha. To pass time I'm back to BF3 on console though, forgotten how great that game really is.

Punk

Staff member
Just tried out Driver SF, ok game, seems like fun :)

Also tried AOE III, same, good game and lots of fun :)