What are you currently playing?

lucasbytegenius

Played some FTL recently. This game is nothing but complete sorrow in a fun-to-use package.
Started out with one crew member in my ship with drones for repairing stuff, and two jumps in he was murdered by a traitor who boarded my ship :(

Aastii

VIP Member
FTL is so damn difficult, but when you end up winning something by the skin of your teeth you get such a huge sense of achievement........but it is so harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd :(

Danda

So. Much. Warhammer. I been playing some of the older and newer Warhammer RTS lately and I have not played any other games (Except Dota 2). Orkz have been my favorite race so far.

Justin

VIP Member
Haven't been playing any game "religiously" for quite some time. Haven't played Black Ops 2 on my PS3 in months because the it's in the guest room and there have been people living there since December.

Finishing up Borderlands 2 side quests on playthrough 2.5 when I can be arsed. Setting a few lap times on R3E. And FSX to relax. :p

spirit

Staff member
Dug out my old copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 so I've been playing that for most of the evening and I knew a few people who I have on Steam and are on this forum have also been playing that game. ;)

I also got Dirt 3 to work on Windows 8 so I had a little play at that too. It's been a while since I played that too.

Turbo10

Watching a Civ 4 LP and then I'll play it :p Normal first with a few mods that just fix stuff, then maybe Caveman 2 Cosmos

Darren

Staff member
Dug out my old copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 so I've been playing that for most of the evening and I knew a few people who I have on Steam and are on this forum have also been playing that game. ;)

I also got Dirt 3 to work on Windows 8 so I had a little play at that too. It's been a while since I played that too.

I played for like 5 minutes. :D

Nora:)

I approve of LoL, not enough people here play it.

What is your main role?

yeah, when I first saw LoL I was a bit skeptical, but it is really addictive once you get a bit into it. I usually play support :), but I like playing every role. My fav. champions are Soraka, Teemo, Leona and Annie (I only play girl characters or cute animals lol), what character do you usually play? :)

M1kkelZR

yeah, when I first saw LoL I was a bit skeptical, but it is really addictive once you get a bit into it. I usually play support :), but I like playing every role. My fav. champions are Soraka, Teemo, Leona and Annie (I only play girl characters or cute animals lol), what character do you usually play? :)

:D ME TOO LOL
Isn't Anivia such a cutie pie? :p