What are you currently playing?

Intel_man

VIP Member
1257444306_339459ps_500h.jpg

linkin

VIP Member
Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

The game is so much fun! Maybe not your thing if you like more-realistic type games, but generally fun! the bullet cam is amazing! Check the screenshot and video threads a bit later for some goodies! uploading stuff as I type :)

joh06937

Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

The game is so much fun! Maybe not your thing if you like more-realistic type games, but generally fun! the bullet cam is amazing! Check the screenshot and video threads a bit later for some goodies! uploading stuff as I type :)

i love the slow motion camera where the guys fall back. awesome!

ellanky

So anyones gotten Starcraft II yet?
Cant wait to play since I just started playing the original a few weeks ago. lol
Thank God I didnt have to wait since '98

Hsv_Man

I have been playing crysis lately. I would also like to know how starcraft 2 performs i know alot of people who have been waiting for this game and am yet to hear anything. Probally all the people already addicted to it lol.

GSAV55

Ahh, lol, I would really like to get Star Craft 2, but I just bought Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, and am playing around with installing mods. I've also been playing Alien Swarm now and then, its pretty fun and free on Steam. I think I want to enjoy Arma for a little while more and read some reviews before I buy Starcraft. Do you guys think I should buy the box or download it when I finally get it?

Mez

What's your username? I'm E_T300

I'm not playing right now but i was before. tired now. stayed up all night, 5:30am, and i need some breakfast! :D

i am iFreshMezna. BUT, I have to renew my membership as I got addicted to BC2 and my membership ran out =P

Last edited:

ganzey

banned
NFS:undercover. 27% done in one day. but im proly gonna spent the next 4 weeks doing the rest. i hate how they put so much emphasis on police chases, instead of just races

Apathetic

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Persona 3 Portable

First Persona game I've played, loving it. And damn fighting games, too intense for me to buy regularly.