What are you currently playing?

matty6660

Starcraft 2 - PC
Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360
Forza 3 - Xbox 360

Thats what I'm playing at the mo. Although most of my time is taken up by SC2, just can't put that game down lol.

BillOhio

This week I got Medal of Honor: Airborne, Batman:Arkham, Dirt 2 and the first Mass Effect. Mass Effect won't open though... Do I need to be connected to the net for that one?

BillOhio

Flight Simulator X ... I just figured out you can fly anywhere which is ridiculously cool. Also, Mass Effect, Dirt2, and Batman:Arkham.

salvage-this

I just finished Bioshock 2. I am still working on fall for the Intervention in MW2. Looking forward to playing Sniper Ghost Warrior.

codeman0013

Just finished up the original modern warefare and now i'm back to battlefield bad company 2 need 2 more achievements stupid knife friend 5 times is one of the worst achievements ever as well as demolish 2.0

joh06937

playing dirt 2 again. i have to give it breaks otherwise i lose interest and get really angry at the game. but this time i played with a ps2 controller instead of the keyboard... wow, a lot easier to steer and what not. i can't imagine how nice it must be playing with a wheel and pedals :eek:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well currently im playing nothing,got bored of BC2 now....these days games developers/companies they don't release enough content such as new maps/weapons etc to keep people occupied...even if they charged us i would not mind!...but no,nothing!

Although the demo for Mafia 2 is out tomorrow,that will be downloading as soon as its available!

Ramodkk

VIP Member
If you like RTS, if you've never played an RTS or even if you don't like RTS games, you should try Starcraft II, Shane! I think you'd like it :good:

ganzey

banned
playing nfs undercover still. 68%. dang its getting annoying with all the cop chases. also started infamous

Twist86

Emulator Time! PS2/SNES/PS1
Suikoden 5
Final Fantasy 3
Chrono Cross

Also I bought Starcraft 2 for my father but I might play it while I wait for his GTX 460 to get here :p

fastdude

Pac-man!:D
Asteroids!:D
Pong!:D

And many more retro games: I downloaded an emulator; very nostalgic for my parents

Aastii

VIP Member
CoD4 galactic warfare :D

It is star wars in call of duty and damn sweet, we got our mod server set up with it:

91.192.208.57:28932

Also been getting back into audiosurf

1337dingo

been practiing at start ceraft 2 and getting ok,.. i have never been very good at rts but i do like them alot..better at fps but dot like them as much ahhaha

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you like RTS, if you've never played an RTS or even if you don't like RTS games, you should try Starcraft II, Shane! I think you'd like it :good:

I want to try Starcraft II, so badly....but as usual no demo!,i don't like to buy any games without been actually been able to try it out first.