What are you currently playing?

lucasbytegenius

Crazy Taxi? The flash game? That one's fun :D I can put my little bro on it and he'll be playing it for hours.

Enjoyed a good Warzone 2100 skirmish, won by massing together my cyborgs and sending them to distract the enemy on one end while I bombed them with my jets in the front and sent my tanks on the other end. Was awesome when my laser satellite came online :D

tlarkin

VIP Member
Still playing SCII a lot. Also, was at my parents house and found all my tabletop war gaming miniatures. Took them home and am gonna try to play some war games again. Which in my opinion is more fun than video games.

ellanky

Played New Vegas but for some reason couldnt really get into it like I did with Fallout 3. It made for some pretty good lol's tho.

Within two weeks I'll be getting Bad Company 2

mrjack

VIP Member
Borderlands, which I bought during the sale on Steam. A lot of fun so far, just got out of Fyrestone and into the Dahl Headlands.

russb

As i have given up on MoH and with CoD Black Ops server crashing all the time.So i am playing Damnation and for a game which only cost me £2.50 from
the charity shop it is very good and i recommend it to anyone.:)

Aastii

VIP Member
FF13 - 7/10 after only 2 and half hours play time. Isn't, so far, living up to expectations gameplay wise, but graphically it is amazing

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Red Dead Redemption (360)...had it for a while but never really played it,Just got to get used to the controller now :D

Aastii

VIP Member
Red Dead Redemption (360)...had it for a while but never really played it,Just got to get used to the controller now :D

I've been told so many times it is a good game, but never played it and never really been bothered. Once you played it for a bit, tell me if it lives up to the hype or not.

As for FF13, I retract my previous statement, after anohter few hours of playtime, it is getting incredicble. It is still awfully linear, but apparently after the first 30 hour or so tutorial section, that opens up, so I can only see it getting better

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just been playing COD 1 online,there are still people playing it online :D
I thought all the servers would be long abandoned by now.

I didnt think it would run on my Laptop either but it did...Celeron M575,2GB Ram,Vista Home premium 32Bit.

lucasbytegenius

I keep getting ******* pwned on Ensemble Studios Online with Age Of Mythology!! DAMMIT!!
All the people I play against who swear almost on the Holy Book that they are the noobest of noobs beat me utterly within 15 minutes of playing...and I'm the type of guy known for totally pwning the computers players on hardest!! Jeez how do they spread out so blasted fast?! Their economies appear out of the blue and armies and fortified out posts and walls are EVERYWHERE!!!
AOE2 isn't much worse...

Last edited:

ellanky

Bad Company 2.
Its more enjoyable now that I know what to do and how to play.

The destruction and sound are just incredible