What are you currently playing?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Starcraft 2! It is so awesome. I never liked RTS games before this one. Protoss FTW!

Starcraft 2 is brilliant,It also got me into Rts games.

Im still playing the usual,SC2,BC2,L4D2 and occasionally Medal of Honor MP. :)

Was going to get Homefront but i think i will pass after all the reviews :/

Turbo10

Starcraft 2 is brilliant,It also got me into Rts games.

Im still playing the usual,SC2,BC2,L4D2 and occasionally Medal of Honor MP. :)

Was going to get Homefront but i think i will pass after all the reviews :/

i think its starcraft 2 is an alright game, bit overrated. Its not bad but i can think of better rts's. Its pretty much the same as warcraft 3 anyway

mihir

VIP Member
Playing Counter Strike 1.6 With my cousin and roomate at home.
The only game that runs on his laptop

Ramodkk

VIP Member
i think its starcraft 2 is an alright game, bit overrated. Its not bad but i can think of better rts's. Its pretty much the same as warcraft 3 anyway

Yes, the engine is very similar, both from the same creator. But the games' content is different, we're talking two different poles here.

Ryan_Fpv

Been playing Dues Ex (the original) since there's a new one coming out soon, bought it probably a year ago but never actually played it until now. Is it just me or is the aiming in that game absolutely impossible? I swear I would stand 2 metres from a guy, be aiming directly at his chest with the pistol, fire an entire clip, and miss with every shot. @.@
Only played the first level where you go up the statue of liberty so far so maybe my pistol skill just isn't upgraded enough. Do hope it gets better though because it's seriously annoying.

Aastii

VIP Member
I've been on the hunt for a PSP RPG game recently. Finished Crisis core, which is an epic game, I played Kingdom Hearts and thought it was dreadful. We will see...

For what I have actually been playing though, Allods, Company of Heroes, Rome: Toral War, Minecraft and Project Reality, all in different amounts, and not necessarily in that order :p

Aastii

VIP Member
What's it like playing an RTS on a controller? I haven't tried it, thought you might like to share your experiences :)

It is surprisingly very, very easy, but not surprisingly, you can't react or perform actions as quickly as you could on a PC

lucasbytegenius

All the games I've been playing lately have been on my iPod:
Minigore, I just got it today, it rocks :D
Archetype
N.O.V.A 2
Angry Birds
Real Racing 2
Cut the Rope

fastdude

World of tanks, decent game especially for free, great visuals/type diversity and the match system for battles is good for whatever level you're at (I sound like an advert lol)

C4Radon

TF2, and an online flash game "Happy Wheels" surprisingly good. A little bit of CS:S and got back to playing some Q3.

Drenlin

Guys, help me....my trial ended yesterday, and now I'm actually considering subscribing to EVE Online. :eek:

I detest the idea of paying $15 a month for an MMO....but it actually has good gamepley, and you can pay for your account with ingame money after a while...but then I have to play enough to pay it off, or else pay $15 again....but it's so fun....but it takes so much time...except you can train and sell stuff while offline...but that's still some mandatory play time if I want it free...but...but...aah!

Why is there no F2P clone? There's a zillion of them for WoW... :(

Last edited: