What are you currently playing?

speedx77x

183-center_for_ants.jpg

If i uploaded it at full res it would be too big (Its all the Cod's)

Troncoso

VIP Member
I've heard mixed things. At the very least, it has a lot less bugs than BF4.

Honestly, the only bad things I ever hear people bring up is that its just like its predecessors.

speedx77x

I really like it like a fresh breath of air. With the new GUI it feels new, different, and smooth. People say that the menu overly complicated but you just don't master things in one night you gotta give it time and after a while it'll be simple. Most of the people that say it is crap most likely haven't even played the game, and they are Battlefield Elitist which i hate. Battlefield hasn't changed much either. Im just glad that its nothing like Black ops 2 (I hate that game.) But anyway I could go on and on but i wanna play right now......

And COD 3 2 1 isn't in the picture because i i started playing COD at MW2 and it didn't feel necessary to go back to 3 2 1 so i only went back to cod 4

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
I've heard mixed things. At the very least, it has a lot less bugs than BF4.

Honestly, the only bad things I ever hear people bring up is that its just like its predecessors.

That is the problem though, it is just sort of there for the sake of being there, we already have multiple other CoD games like it, so it is extremely underwhelming. I can't say other than what I have heard, and chances are come sale time I will get it, but I am happy that I didn't end up preordering

spirit

Staff member
That is the problem though, it is just sort of there for the sake of being there, we already have multiple other CoD games like it, so it is extremely underwhelming. I can't say other than what I have heard, and chances are come sale time I will get it, but I am happy that I didn't end up preordering

Yeah, it is the problem, but COD is so popular that the people who make it just release the same sort of game year after year because they know they can and people will still buy it.

Punk

Staff member
I've been playing BF3 a little, I hate the fact that with Origin it starts a browser... How stupid it is, couldn't they just make a game menu and then select if you want to play Co-op, multy or single player like in all previous games?...

lucasbytegenius

I've been playing BF3 a little, I hate the fact that with Origin it starts a browser... How stupid it is, couldn't they just make a game menu and then select if you want to play Co-op, multy or single player like in all previous games?...

This is why I uninstalled BF3 and won't be buying BF4. Battlelog is crap.

PCunicorn

Yeah it does. When I feel the Irresistible urge to type in all caps I just put a lower case letter at the end, like THIS IS CAPS r
Then VB won't down case the post.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Replaying Arkham City again because when GFWL went down it deleted my save file :mad:

Also playing Arkham Origins.

Aastii

VIP Member
Cofo will downcase stuff it you attempt to type a post in all caps.

Try telling that to stars...

Getting back to competitive CoD4 seeing as Ghosts is a flop for the competitive scene, not surprisingly. Also playing some more LoL recently too

JasonJohnston09

Try telling that to stars...

Getting back to competitive CoD4 seeing as Ghosts is a flop for the competitive scene, not surprisingly. Also playing some more LoL recently too

You should add me on LoL if you play ranked. Season is about to end, and we should be working through Plat next season.