Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Eurdora

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tuffie

Hotmail.
Gmail.
Thunderbird.

Amount of those I can use at school = 0.

At school I use Group Wise 7, By the way I am a boarder, so I live here.

Kent.

tlarkin

VIP Member
at work we run groupwise, so I run groupwise on my linux, os x, and windows boxes. I use email more at work than any other time so like 75% of my emails are through my groupwise client. However, we also have web based portal access to our webmial (a web based version of groupwise) and of course our blackberrys.

However, I have used thunderbird, outlook, mail.app (os x), various web based mails, etc.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Groupwise is really bad.

Kent.

Depends on how you look at it, I hate outlook with a passion. Groupwise is not so bad, the problem is that novell makes a good product and then never updates it. So, eventually your GW client starts to suck in the long run.

patrickv

gmail is simple...no lard in loading anything, super fast and lots of built-in feature im yet to explore though i have..lol
i like the chat feature inside gmail.Only if hotmail and yahoo could have thought of that in the first place.

Ben

VIP Member
gmail is simple...no lard in loading anything, super fast and lots of built-in feature im yet to explore though i have..lol
i like the chat feature inside gmail.Only if hotmail and yahoo could have thought of that in the first place.

I also like how Google doesn't have any ads all around the page. I noticed yahoo, hotmail, and other mail clients have ads everywhere. I use adblock anyways, but it's still annoying.

Jet

VIP Member

Yep, though I use the actual Googletalk program. It is more flexible.

lunchboxx

What about AOL i know its not best, my mom has it on her computer and on my laptop and i just use AOL.com to check my mail instead of the client. but the client is pretty damn good with broadband.

munkyeetr

I use Outlook at work because that's what is there.
At home I use Evolution in Linux, and usually Thunderbird in Windows