• Mail (apple)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Opera Mail

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Eurdora

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ETSA

People seriously do not understand what an email client is.

This is about the software you use to get your email on your desktop opposed to having to use your browser and login every time for email. It is a matter of convenience, all email is essentially the same, but not everyones email client.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_client

This thread was not intended to find out who provides everyone with free email, but instead to find out what email client people use..

Last edited:

_simon_

I only use Gmail along with a firefox plugin to skin Gmail and add a few bits and a desktop alert application to let me know when I have new mail these days, decided I didn't actually need an Email client.

_simon_

People seriously do not understand what an email client is.

This is about the software you use to get your email on your desktop opposed to having to use your browser and login every time for email. It is a matter of convenience, all email is essentially the same, but not everyones email client.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_client

This thread was not intended to find out who provides everyone with free email, but instead to find out what email client people use..

Using online webmail is convenient these days. I don't have to manually login, firefox keeps me signed in and I have an application what sits in my tray to tell me when new mail has arrived, who it's from and even the contents.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Personally I use encrypted web mail, thankfully gmail supports HTTPS, otherwise I use what my work supports which is groupwise.