what gpu should i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JareeB

FATBACK AND DTNA DOES IT REALLY BLOODY MATTER YOUR BOTH ACTING LIKE 10 YEAR OLDS QUIT THE CRAP ALREADY

kthnks *Gives Cookie*

:D

dude just stop talkin about and acting like a 3 year that just learned how to fight and bicker

Fatback

VIP Member
Yup, I'd have said the same things when I was 17. You actually remind me a ton of myself, which is why I'm trying to help you out I guess. I didn't listen either, so it's cool.

Haha you act like that was so long ago what a nutcase. If I'm anything like you I will end my life right now:). Anyways peace out this will be your last post I read good luck with the stupidity thing.

BTW I'll be 18 in 10 days just a little FYI

Fatback

VIP Member
FATBACK AND DTNA DOES IT REALLY BLOODY MATTER YOUR BOTH ACTING LIKE 10 YEAR OLDS QUIT THE CRAP ALREADY

kthnks *Gives Cookie*

:D

I have been trying to end this from the start but he just wants to keep on I already ignored him.

dude just stop talkin about and acting like a 3 year that just learned how to fight and bicker

Hey he started it I finished it like always anyways it's over now. I decided to big a big boy and walk away:)

Oh and I'm unsubscribing to this thread so no more E-mail about it.

Last edited:

87dtna

Haha you act like that was so long ago what a nutcase. If I'm anything like you I will end my life right now:). Anyways peace out this will be your last post I read good luck with the stupidity thing.

BTW I'll be 18 in 10 days just a little FYI

6 years isn't anything? So you haven't matured any from 12 years old? Yeah that seems about right :rolleyes:

Maybe that put something into perspective for you? Probably not.

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
lol I guess he is still posting I see his name but not what he says. He is probably still talking about how mature he is compared to me. He is the one still posting not me so I guess he is now the immature one.

Anyways this is at the OP do you need anymore help here if not then I am going to unsubscribe to this thread.

bomberboysk

You know thats fraud right?

A moderator that blatently disobeys the rules of the forum....interesting :(
That isnt fraud, it actually technically is defective since it is a rosewill unit:p

Also, it is blatantly unkind to threadjack this post. Respect the OP and answer the question asked.

Last edited:

SFR

Truth fears no questions
This thread has gotten way out of hand.

I believe somewhere in this mess the question was answered. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.