What is your computer desk setup ?

Scubie67

Meaning how many people have a actual workstation or corner desk (ergonomic).

My computer desk is just a fold out 5 ' white plastic table that I keep my Lcd monitor and other periphials as well as my computer case.

Sometimes I kinda wonder if it would be more comfortable to go up to staples or office depot and buy a good work station?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Here's my setup. The only change is I have a 5.1 speaker system now, my keyboard is in front of my monitor, and my mouse is where the keyboard was.

n734801348_619000_8822.jpg

n734801348_736132_1187.jpg

HumanMage

I don't have a work station now, I just plop my laptop and cooler down where I have a large enough area of space. When I get my own apartment, the first room I'll be "decorating" would be my room/office (I figure a 1 bedroom apartment won't have but a kitchen/family room area, a bedroom, bathroom, and closets) I'll buy a nice long desk from one of the cheap furniture stores in my area. My brother furnished his whole apartment with items from American Freight quite cheaply. Hopefully they will still be around :D

P.S I went off topic.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buzz wishes he had my desk:
Computer.jpg

...harharhar...

whats those headphones you got? thats neat how they gave you someting to hang them on your desk.

mines apain in as ass,i have to curl all the wire up and leave ito n my desk.
i had to cable tie most of the wire up because on my headphones they give you so much wire :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
very nice,like your thermaltake case aswell does it have alot of room inside?

Kornowski

VIP Member
I've always wanted a corner desk, but there isn't a corner in my room that doesn't have something in, or enough space for a desk.

So, I've just got a regular desk;
IMG_0198.jpg

TFT

VIP Member
I use the spare small bedroom and put some kitchen worktop in there. You can't see it but the worktop goes around behind the chair as well.

theasian100

This is how mine looks. I got it for free :) I really like it too lots of room.

SDC11924.jpg

SDC11925.jpg

SDC11927.jpg

SDC11928.jpg

SDC11931.jpg

SDC11935.jpg

Sorry for the quality, my sister was playing with my camera settings and I didn't adjust them back

Last edited:

cpt.obvious

I want to put LED bars around my desk. This is what mine looks like. hehe.. Cleanest it's ever been lol. Usually it's loaded with Monsters and rockstar punched cans lol

1020863ni1.jpg

cpt.obvious

Do it! When people come to my house and they see my lights flashing they always go Whoa! or they will yell to see what happens haha its quite amusing

I want to put a red led bar behind my monitor. This desk came from walmart WOOT. It originally had another level, i guess you can say but I took it off. I'll put it on and put led's under that. I love your desk btw! Envy!!

I also love how large your keyboard slider thingy is! Mines dinky! ANd the desk it'self is to high up to use my keyboard and mouse there.

Last edited:

theasian100

I want to put a red led bar behind my monitor. This desk came from walmart WOOT. It originally had another level, i guess you can say but I took it off. I'll put it on and put led's under that. I love your desk btw! Envy!!

I also love how large your keyboard slider thingy is! Mines dinky! ANd the desk it'self is to high up to use my keyboard and mouse there.

Nice! I'm a target Fan myself :) Post some pics when you do! I'm currently saving to buy some "led canons" so put around in some areas in my room and desk so I'll lost some pictures when I get them. Yeah It's HUGE I usually set a couple other stuff on it like my cell camera and some other things Its Really usefull

cpt.obvious

Dang, i was a Target fan, I even worked there. They fired me. So I shop at Wal-Mart now lol.

I was thinking about getting the g15. there'll only be like 4 inches for my mouse left lol.

And I will for sure post pictures once I do. Did you use cathodes? Or what did you use? I can see it looks like cathodes. But compare your desk to mine haha. Yours is so nice and clean and mine is dinky and messy lol.

theasian100

Dang, i was a Target fan, I even worked there. They fired me. So I shop at Wal-Mart now lol.

I was thinking about getting the g15. there'll only be like 4 inches for my mouse left lol.

And I will for sure post pictures once I do. Did you use cathodes? Or what did you use? I can see it looks like cathodes. But compare your desk to mine haha. Yours is so nice and clean and mine is dinky and messy lol.

Ahah How sad! ahah
Actually i Did use cathodes :) if you look on the picture of the bottom of my desk you can see the switch hanging Whoops! i'm not done with the wiring I Still need to go find some spots for the switches but i wish i bought some extension cables, it would of made things a LOT easier.