What is your computer desk setup ?

WeatherMan

Tidy up your cabling, get a few switches & mount them somwhere, and buy/create some diffusers for your cathodes and it'll look awesome ;)

cpt.obvious

Ahah How sad! ahah
Actually i Did use cathodes :) if you look on the picture of the bottom of my desk you can see the switch hanging Whoops! i'm not done with the wiring I Still need to go find some spots for the switches but i wish i bought some extension cables, it would of made things a LOT easier.

Oh dang, You just plugged them into you computer than, the cathodes?
Alright, i just tidied up my desk, you'll see what I mean by "level" It's TONS cleaner!

1020864bh6.jpg

Ethan3.14159

My desk? Well, it has 4 legs and holds my computer and cd's and dvd's, as well as my drink perfectly fine. What more should I ask of my desk?

Scubie67

Thx for all the pics guys.It seems 90 % of you use a regular desk just like me.I guess the workstations would be neater looking and organized better

f.i.t.h

I've got a corner desk. Just cleaned it, there were 8 600ml Demons (energy drinks), 4 440ml demons, 5 red bulls, and 3 'Big V's.

What a mess.

I'll post pictures of it in its clean state some time in the future.

cpt.obvious

I've got a corner desk. Just cleaned it, there were 8 600ml Demons (energy drinks), 4 440ml demons, 5 red bulls, and 3 'Big V's.

What a mess.

I'll post pictures of it in its clean state some time in the future.

lol I just put my monsters there so I knew where they were in my room.

laznz1

finally got round to cleaning mine found 8 Coke cans 4 giant Vs 6 Demons 3 red bulls and a rockstar

now it may seem im addicted but nooo im just to lazy to regularly clean my desk

cpt.obvious

finally got round to cleaning mine found 8 Coke cans 4 giant Vs 6 Demons 3 red bulls and a rockstar

now it may seem im addicted but nooo im just to lazy to regularly clean my desk

I'm addicted. You should see my room. Two garbage bags of rockstars and monster. That's 2 months of drinks. Just thinking them makes me go crazy, *CRACK* awwwwwwww the sweet taste of monster... nothing betta..

Sometime's I can't fall asleep so I bust out the cough syrup. I know it's a bad way of life but I'm an addict to.... caffeine.

Last edited:

kazkepox

if you are familiar with g25racer's racing set up i Just built something like that, I just gotta paint it and it will be done

ScOuT

VIP Member
I love my corner desk...perfect for my needs in every way. My wife actually bought it for me while I was in Afghanistan and built it for me as a return home gift...my wife rocks:D

IMG_3471.jpg

I did take that printer shelf out and the printer is on a file cabinet since that picture. Also have a different fan controller.

Aastii

VIP Member
I will eventually take a picture on mine, but it is basically a piece of wood with support under at the perfect hieght with my keyboard, mouse, drink, router, modem and some computer bits on in my PSU box and another smaller shelf above with my monitor, some letters, my card bills, couple of manuals for my mobo, couple heatsinks etc with my computer under the desk on my right and a filing cabinet on my left. All built myself :D

ScOuT

VIP Member
I like that setup Scout, what screen is that? Also where is your sub?

Thanks man...it was actually my wife who set it up like that:eek: She was cleaning one day and moved my lamp behind the monitor. The back lighting is sick, she was not even trying to do it, but it goes perfect:)

The screen is a 22'' Samsung Sync Master 2253BW. Very nice piece of hardware;)

The sub is under the desk in the back, tucked away in the corner.

Fatback

VIP Member
Not really a desk but this is my setup

My side fan quite working it looked much better with the red coming threw the biohazard grill.
3810096584_4cbe43dd71_b.jpg

My chair it pretty comfy nothing like my lazy boy use to be god I miss that thing
3809284377_2958814de9_b.jpg