What MB do you have?????

What motherboard brand do you like the most?

• ASUS

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • BFG Technologies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigabyte Technologies

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • EVGA

• ABIT USA

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • MSI

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Foxconn

• Total voters

AdmnPower

VIP Member
i havn't ever had any trouble with any of my MSI boards going bad, only problem is my last board didn't like 2 different size chips of ddr ram at once, it would randomly reset the computer, new MSI board doesn't have any trouble with it tho

Dr Studly

banned
i voted Asus... even tho personally i never had a Asus board, my dad does... and i have no clue how, but in almost every computer configuration i have made the motherboard i choose is unconsciencly asus...

fade2green514

umm i have an ECS... definitely beats my old gigabyte motherboard. one time i forgot to turn down hypertransport and it was running at like 1200mhz and i didnt even notice. and then it rebooted. haha

mrjack

VIP Member
MSI, pretty good. Only issue I have with is that the max vcore you can set in the BIOS is 1.7V. Not good when OC'ing old Athlon XP's, max needs to be around 1.85V atleast.

Bobo

banned
I have a Gigabyte GA-M55 S3 (or something like that), and I really love the drivers that came with it for the integrated sound. It runs very well, and I like it all around. I thought about getting an Asus, but I hate those big intrusive heatsinks that they have on so many of them.