What Motherboard To Buy?

dung1234

Isit worth spending my money on buy RAMs, CPU and Motherboard to upgrade my old computer that is going to cost probably £200 or more, or I should just buy a new pc from ebay?

Thank You

2048Megabytes

I prefer to get custom parts because you can build a much better system than you would get buying from a company like Dell. But if you don't know what you are doing or know someone that has computer knowledge building can be quite a headache.

I am guessing your old computer is a pre-built original equipment manufacturer system. If so, you may not be able to get a new motherboard into the old case. You would need to buy a new case.

Do you have any previous knowledge building computers?

dung1234

Not really but i think i could manage it because i know the basics and plus my computer was also not from any company like dell or hp, it was just a random small company that builds their own computer and sells their stuff on Ebay or maybe i guess they have their own website too but i looked at ebay and i saw couple computers that were like my computer and i think they had some really good components in their computers and the price was also really the same price as the stuff that i have to buy for my computer, so i dont know what i should do.

However if i am going to buy my own stuff i would like to buy intel stuff because i dont used Amd, i just want to try new stuff and plus intel will be good for the future for me because i am going to use my computer to work on music productions with software like Cubase. So please help me here

Thank You

dung1234

Also is there any way that I could talk to you instead of here so that things could be quicker. If you dont mind

Thank You

2048Megabytes

Do you want to talk to me in a chatroom or by Yahoo Messenger? I haven't talked on Yahoo Messenger for a while so it may take me some time to get it set up. Find a decent chatroom and I could talk with you there.

2048Megabytes

I will get on yahoo messenger. My e-mail is *********

I live at Eastern Standard Time in the United States. What time would you like to meet me there?

Last edited:

dung1234

I live in london so i think the time might be slightly different please tell me what time it is right now here is 3.38am

dung1234

Can you please send me your email somewhere else? because I cannot see it or add this, i am going to put spaces on it alright so I hope you can see it.

and please tell me the best time that i can talk to u

Last edited:

2048Megabytes

Got your e-mail so you can edit your post and cover your e-mail up so no one else can get it. I will post mine again for you. Pretty much the next two hours are good for me. **********

Last edited: