Votes: 12 23.5%
  • 1 gig

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Bigger than 1 gig

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters

Geoff

VIP Member
I've had several, but right now I have a Staples Relay 512MB that I bought for $20 several months ago, and a 1GB Cruzer Micro that I bought for $8 last month.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I have quite a few smaller ones, but my biggest is a 256MB Impact(rebranded Lexar) flash drive. However, I also have my 2GB Sony Walkman which doubles as a flash drive.

jimmymac

VIP Member
shame i cant vote multiple times :D

I have two 2gb ones that to be fair i rarely use. I have my USB Pen (a pen that unscrews at the back to reveal a 512mb usb stick) which is extemely handy for work as it goes in the shirt poket just like any normal pen

Oh and about 80 256mb usb drives sat in the boot of my car :)

Geoff

VIP Member
shame i cant vote multiple times :D

I have two 2gb ones that to be fair i rarely use. I have my USB Pen (a pen that unscrews at the back to reveal a 512mb usb stick) which is extemely handy for work as it goes in the shirt poket just like any normal pen

Oh and about 80 256mb usb drives sat in the boot of my car :)

You can vote for more then one... or did you mean vote for 256MB 80 times? :p

ADE

banned
Any one have one of those 16GB? Not the mini HD style, it looks just like any other, let me find a link.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a 128Mb.

Bit small but its ok,My sister uses it to tramsfer he schoolwork from the home pc to the schools.

Just Word documents & stuff.

kof2000

2gb, i used it in college to load knoppix if the computer has vmware but doesnt have knoppix image on the drive.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I have a really cheap 128mb fash drive for small homework files and such, then a 40gb portable external harddrive for large files.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
I have the LG Xtick 2Gb and also a cheap-o 1Gb, unbranded for lending to people say if they want to borrow a CD of something, i can give it to them on that.

dragon

AdmnPower

VIP Member
i have a 512 meg and a 2 gig flash drive and a 1 gig sd card with a flash drive size usb card reader so you could call that a flash drive too i guess

cdanik

Flash Drive

I have a 256 Cruzer Micro, but ordered a 4 gig (Can't think of the model off hand), from tiger direct had one for 15 bucks :) I kept running out of space on my 256 one, I use it for alot of photo and other document transfer.

Ku-sama

banned
I Had a 16GB flashdrive at one point for about an hour, I found it in the street without the USB connector so I took a connector off of a USB cable and soldered it on, worrked for an hour, computer crashed and didnt turn back on till I took out the drive, plugged it in and computer's USB card died... threw it away :p

and now:

4GB SanDisk Cruzer Micro
512MB OCZ Rally with DDR2 (beast ass transfer rates)

Verve

where's the poll option for "don't have one?" Its true, I'm so cheap I haven't even got junky one yet :p