What software do you use to listen to music?

Mr.Suave

i use winamp

i dont like itunes. i hate how it stays "on" even if you close it. i only use it to get podcast but thats rare since i hate to use itunes.... also hate how you get it with quicktime(for awhile i could only play videos using it so i had no choice to get it:()

gamerman4

Winamp for Music, Windows Media Player Classic for video, WMP for ripping CDs (winamp is really slow at ripping even with the full version). I will NEVER get an iPod (I love CREATIVE Zen) so after installin Quicktime, I uninstalled iTunes. Also, if you know where to look, there is a non-iTunes install for Quicktime but I found it after using the normal one.

Altanore

I use winamp for music.. best music player! I like it because there are so many awesome plug-ins and skins etc. Also has shoutcast support and tons of free streams to watch. Plus, has tools to allow you to make your own winamps streams, which are so much better quality than windows media player radio streams.

For videos, I use BSplayer... runs every video perfectly. Even if the video has a glitch, it will still continue playing, where as windows media player just crashes.

patrickv

re

personally i used media player 10 ,version 11 sucks

and the best player has to be media player classic

PaulAnthony2233

Windows Media Player 10...
It's very good for me and now would like to upgrade to Windows Media Player 11...
I'll just wait for the final release!!!!

JuggaloKillaz

i use windows media play 10 when im playing games but when im not playing any games ill use itunes. dont get windows media player 11. it sucks

maroon1

I have winamp, real player and powerDVD installed on my computer, but I never use them. I just use windows media player 10 for everything, because it is the best :D

maroon1

i use windows media play 10 when im playing games but when im not playing any games ill use itunes. dont get windows media player 11. it sucks

Why windows media player 11 sucks ? any reason :confused:

I have windows media player 11 on my laptop and it good.

Last edited:

SirKenin

banned
WMP11. Why do you need anything else? You don't. I do, however, use WMP classic for online video, but that's about it. The only reason I do is because my codec pack installed it and uses it as the default. Real Player totally sucks, Quicktime is pretty much as bad. I used to use Winamp, but there's absolutely no need for it as WMP covers everything Winamp does and a lot more.. So why not? :)