What speakers are you running?

ADE

banned
I have Logitech x530. Wires are a little short though....
that a pair of 5.1 surround sound headphones on the right of the screen.
DSCF0240.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0242.jpg

lets play find the hidden speaker.Can you find it in the picture above???

DSCF0243.jpg

here it is!!

Burgerbob

Jeez ADE you got enough desktop icons? Though nice speakers. Very nice performance:price.

How can people stand to have icons like that? i cant stand them at all, i dont have a single one. And i have my regular Logitech X-620s.
DSC00077.jpg

Cant really see them there...

JSquier

I have Logitech x530. Wires are a little short though....
that a pair of 5.1 surround sound headphones on the right of the screen.
DSCF0240.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0242.jpg

lets play find the hidden speaker.Can you find it in the picture above???
DSCF0243.jpg

here it is!!

I was thinking about getting those, how do they sound? Is the bass and treble good? My sound great, I just don't have surround or a center channel.

ADE

banned
Lets just say the bass will disturb people 2 stories above and below you and the surround sound is absolutely amazing. I must warn you the wires are a little short (take caution when I say that because I mean that) My front right speaker barely makes it to the sound card. But they are extremely amazing! I wonder how I ever played without it!!!

JSquier

Thanks, thats good to know. When I get ready, I will plan on purchasing those. As long as there are about 5-6ft of wires for rear, I should be okay.

Ku-sama

banned
Eh... I can't recall the name of mine... H(something)/K(something) They are from an older Dell that I bought from someone then resold for more, keeping a few of the better parts :eek: The speakers are only 2.1, but they sound really good! Besides, when I listen to MP3s, I normally just use my stereo, which has an MP3 player build in.

Desk_8_17_06.jpg
same speakers here

Impr3ssiv3

Lets just say the bass will disturb people 2 stories above and below you and the surround sound is absolutely amazing. I must warn you the wires are a little short (take caution when I say that because I mean that) My front right speaker barely makes it to the sound card. But they are extremely amazing! I wonder how I ever played without it!!!

yeah playing with 5.1 surround sound is like an unbelievable advantage

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Eh... I can't recall the name of mine... H(something)/K(something) They are from an older Dell that I bought from someone then resold for more, keeping a few of the better parts :eek: The speakers are only 2.1, but they sound really good! Besides, when I listen to MP3s, I normally just use my stereo, which has an MP3 player build in.

Desk_8_17_06.jpg

Those are the basic Harmon/Kardon speakers that Dell used to send with their systems around and before 2000. They are pretty good, but then, Harmon Kardon is a pretty good speaker company :p.

ADE

banned
I got my speaker for only $20 brand new!!! shipping made it $35 total! This guy on EBay had one pair ending every hour by auction. Go for the ones that end at night, not many people will be up that late. Oh, and plan to impale a few nails or screws in your wall :D unless you can improvise like me! :p I got off easy!