What To Rename "Recycle Bin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_nudistgirl

This post may seem stupid for some people but I don't care. If you don't have anything good to say, don't post.

I want to rename "Recycle Bin" but can't think of something simular that I'm satisfied with. Any ideas?

I like customizing my laptop.

Yes, you can rename files like recycle bin, I know how. So don't post stuff like "you can't rename the recycle bin" or "just leave it as it is"

massahwahl

VIP Member
'Hey guys I customized my laptop'
'oh yeah? How so?'
'Oh its so cool now, I totally renamed my trash can!'

Yeah i know im being mean, but come on, thats weak.

spanky

I don't know about other members but "customizing" to me entails the editing windows files without the use of "click, done software" or normal windows options IE changing the start button in XP.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
In fact, I'm sorta suspicious why some of the members' would prefer to think you are a guy. :eek: :p

lil_nudistgirl

I don't know about other members but "customizing" to me entails the editing windows files without the use of "click, done software" or normal windows options IE changing the start button in XP.

I customize icons such as file type icons (ex. changing mp3 to an ipod icon) font/display/backgound color, font type, file names etc.

massahwahl

VIP Member
I customize icons such as file type icons (ex. changing mp3 to an ipod icon) font/display/backgound color, font type, file names etc.

Yes but those dont require having a knowledge of changing or editing files.All those things are sort of anyone can do them changes. They dont make your laptop customized...:rolleyes:

lil_nudistgirl

In fact, I'm sorta suspicious why some of the members' would prefer to think you are a guy. :eek: :p

Anyone who thinks I'm a guy is an idiot. If hey can read my username, that nswrs there question unless they can read or are just people stupid by posting lame comments like that.

lil_nudistgirl

Yes but those dont require having a knowledge of changing or editing files.All those things are sort of anyone can do them changes. They dont make your laptop customized...:rolleyes:

It is customizing beuase it's makng it my own style. I don't really see any one else computer like that. It's ustomizing becuse I'm changing the look. Any computer that you get, the icons are the same.

massahwahl

VIP Member
It is customizing beuase it's makng it my own style. I don't really see any one else computer like that. It's ustomizing becuse I'm changing the look. Any computer that you get, the icons are the same.

Not really...it just means you changed the icon for things....big deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.