What To Rename "Recycle Bin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

VIP Member
I don't know about other members but "customizing" to me entails the editing windows files without the use of "click, done software" or normal windows options IE changing the start button in XP.
You don't just right click to rename it, you need to mess with the registry.

Kesava

there are lots of programs out there that will let you do it a heck of a lot easier. Ive never cared enough to change the name of my recycle bin :rolleyes:

wait. why would you use a program to change it when the registry is much more simple? apart from you might stuff something up. but that would be noobish.

hah

Kesava

lol i really dont think the point of this thread was to find the true meaning of customization.

lil_nudistgirl

this thread is stupid. Heres something you guys should try. It'll make your computer a lot faster ecpeially if it's runnin slow. Go to the start button located near the buttom left of the screen and go to whre it says "run", clik on it and a box will popup.Type inside the little bar in the box "regedit". Now a new box shall pop up on te screen. Right-click on the mouse over where it says "My Computer" at the top right of the screen in the registry and clik delete. Well done. Now restart your computer....

Also, delete files ending with .dll, there viruses. Just right-click and delete. Congratulation, your computer is virus

Last edited:

Kesava

this thread is stupid. Heres something you guys should try. It'll make your computer a lot faster ecpeially if it's runnin slow. Go to the start button located near the buttom left of the screen and go to whre it says "run", clik on it and a box will popup.Type inside the little bar in the box "regedit". Now a new box shall pop up on te screen. Right-click on the mouse over where it says "My Computer" at the top right of the screen in the registry and clik delete. Well done. Now restart your computer....

lol:D

spanky

Also, delete files ending with .dll, there viruses. Just right-click and delete. Congratulation, your computer is virus

You should be a comedian.

oscaryu1

VIP Member

Cmon, we're not THAT stupid... :p

.dll are Windows files by the way...

massahwahl

VIP Member

wow just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.