What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

VIP Member
This should be the "official" one that gets stickied, however there should be an option for Other.

Dr Studly

banned
should have stated Internet Explorer 6 or under
and had a seperate one for Internet Explorer 7 beta... cus IE7 is way different

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Encore4More said:
should have stated Internet Explorer 6 or under
and had a seperate one for Internet Explorer 7 beta... cus IE7 is way different
But Internet Explorer is Internet Explorer, no matter how you sugar coat it. A Rose by any other names smells as sweet....

Geoff

VIP Member
elmarcorulz said:
But Internet Explorer is Internet Explorer, no matter how you sugar coat it. A Rose by any other names smells as sweet....
exactly, you could say the same thing about the original netscape or netscape 9.

Geoff

VIP Member
maroon1 said:
i like opera much more than firefox because it has better features
I agree with you, i used to use it all the time. I use IE becuase its more convenient.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yeah

Gave my vote to IE, because I still feel it is the best browser ( I am currently using IE7 B2 ). I also really like the new beta of Opera 9 and for safety reasons in dangerous internet environments, I use Mozilla Firefox. Each have their advantages but none really stand out as the king by a large margin in my view.

JAN :D - the IE fanboy

OvenMaster

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-] said:
exactly, you could say the same thing about the original netscape or netscape 9.
Not so. Netscape through version 4.8x was based on Mosaic. Nutscrape 6 switched to Gecko/Mozilla. IIRC, that is.
Happy Netscape 7.2 user here.
Tom

Dr Studly

banned
[-0MEGA-] said:
there are nine versions beetween netscape 9 and the original netscape... there is one version jump here... i was baisically baisically asking if you use the new generation of IE or the old generation... IE7 looks like a completely different browser... i think u can get it for free testing at microsoft now....

btw, i use mozilla firefox...:D... and IMO besides the IE6 and IE7 thing, good poll choices...

DCIScouts

VIP Member
elmarcorulz said:

Or as unimaginably bad as raw sewage...

maroon1

jancz3rt said:
Gave my vote to IE, because I still feel it is the best browser ( I am currently using IE7 B2 ). I also really like the new beta of Opera 9 and for safety reasons in dangerous internet environments, I use Mozilla Firefox. Each have their advantages but none really stand out as the king by a large margin in my view.

JAN :D - the IE fanboy

I read some where that firefox is the safest and the best browser on Earth

Well, I use Opera....I had used Firefox for a few months before switching. I like Opera a little bit better mainly because i can manuver through web pages with my mouse and mic. Opera also advertises that they are "the fastest web browser on earth," and when my firewall (PeerGuardian 2) is disabled, it is pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.