What web browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Internet Discussion' started by voyagerfan99, Oct 7, 2013.

?

What web browser do you use?

1. Internet Explorer

9 vote(s)
    7.2%
  2. Mozilla Firefox

36 vote(s)
    28.8%
  3. Google Chrome

56 vote(s)
    44.8%
  4. Pale Moon

9 vote(s)
    7.2%
  5. Opera

5 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Safari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other (Please Specify)

10 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. johnb35

johnb35 Administrator Staff Member

Thought they closed years ago?

2. novicegeek

novicegeek Member

Yeah, as they used to say in the Yahoo chat rooms... j/k

3. Computernerd2003

Computernerd2003 New Member

Personally, I use Pale Moon. It's light on system resources and it's good for my old PC, but I use it on both of my computers as I hate the ugly new GUI that FF and Chrome have.

4. Calin

Calin Well-Known Member

Still Firefox :), simply because I've been using it for so long I became a fanboy :p
    Although I do use Chrome on my phone.

5. TheRealSwede

TheRealSwede Member

I use EDGE (the browser built into Windows) on all my computers, and I use EDGE in my phone aswell...

6. beers

beers Moderator Staff Member

Blasphemous

Darren likes this.
  7. TheRealSwede

TheRealSwede Member

:)

8. diypartsjoy

diypartsjoy Member

I use Microsoft Edge.

TheRealSwede likes this.
  9. peter912

peter912 Member

Between Firefox and Microsoft Edge which one would you choose to use and why ? I use Firefox because I have been using it for so many years now but I also have Microsoft Edge installed as well but don't use it.

10. johnb35

johnb35 Administrator Staff Member

Firefox. For the simple fact that there a ton of addons for it that aren't available in Edge. Edge is no longer in production anyway as MS is coming out with a new browser based on Chromium.

11. Darren

Darren Moderator Staff Member

I'd like to point out that it's still Edge, it's just got a different back end. Unless they've said they're changing the name Edge isn't going anywhere.

12. Shlouski

Shlouski VIP Member

I'm a stick in the mud and prefer to stick to what I'm used to, Internet explorer worked so I used it, edge works so I use it. I did try using firefox once but it wasn't able to open or display correctly a few distributors websites that I needed to use, so I immediately went back to Internet explorer and since then I have never had the inclination to try another browser.

13. Darren

I really hope you meant Edge in your last line. Anyone using IE in this day and age is a fool, even MS says so.

14. Shlouski

Shlouski VIP Member

I did mean Internet explorer, but this was years ago before edge and firefox didn't work well for me so I went straight back to Internet explorer, of course I've been using edge since it was released.

TheRealSwede likes this.
  15. Darren

No I understood you meant IE at first but was talking about when you supposedly switched back to IE after using Edge and Firefox before. I used IE back in the day, don't get me wrong, but it's been years.

16. novicegeek

novicegeek Member

I swore off Chrome. The dang browser lost all of my bookmarks - and I had a lot of them. I was able to find them, but not recover them in any useable format. I went back to IE. At least it's never lost my favorites.