I just want an indication of how good this computer is for few "light" games like Fifa 10 and just overall a family computer for browsing and other normal tasks.
CPU: AMD Phenom II Black Edition 3.2Ghz
Motherboard: Gigabyte M720-US3
RAM: PNY DDR2 800Mhz RAM
GPU: Powercolour ATi Radeon 4350 1GB (I know, a bad card)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7,200RPM 120GB
PSU: Thermaltake Tough Power 450W
Case: Thermaltake V3
OS: Windows XP Professional (Windows 7 on a disc ready to be installed)
Screen: LG Flatron 20" LCD
Please rate it out of 10 with comments please
Thanks!
CPU: AMD Phenom II Black Edition 3.2Ghz
Motherboard: Gigabyte M720-US3
RAM: PNY DDR2 800Mhz RAM
GPU: Powercolour ATi Radeon 4350 1GB (I know, a bad card)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7,200RPM 120GB
PSU: Thermaltake Tough Power 450W
Case: Thermaltake V3
OS: Windows XP Professional (Windows 7 on a disc ready to be installed)
Screen: LG Flatron 20" LCD
Please rate it out of 10 with comments please
Thanks!