• Be allowed back with no further action

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be allowed back with more responsibilities to improve how he acts

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nomav6

Jimbob was full of lies, I think the stoy about him being ill was probably a lie also, do I think anyone should feel threated by jimbob? no, its all talk, but if someone new came to the site that was new to the computer world and only read the threating post by jimbob they might be scared away, so I do agree with the banding him from the site, for he was bringing the site down a couple of levels.

nomav6

I would also like to point out that the poll "has praetor forgotten his root?" was also started by none other then Jimbob and he was the only one supporting those allocations.

Christopher

VIP Member
I think the stoy about him being ill was probably a lie also
I think it is as well. He just happened to mention it amongst so many other lies (and threats, for that matter) that I don't think anyone could have taken it seriously. I pitied him when I read that, faking an illness. If it is true (which I doubt) then he get's my sincere best wishes.

Now these threads are becoming nonsense, could we just forget that Jimbob was ever here. Please.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
God(2) is Jimbob and has been banned too.
Apart from the nasty threats, Jimbob has also signed up under multiple accounts before, and will no doubt continue to do so, rather than just move on.
Re the illness, If that is true, I hope you get better Jimbob.
I for one, never questioned your intelligence, as I said before, focus it on something positive, stay honest, and you should do very well, but threatening people will only land you in big trouble one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.