Whats your connection?

f.i.t.h

The ISP's in NZ really suck.
Im getting 256k upand down, 21gb bandwidth for $54 (NZ) per month. (wireless)

NZ's best ISP are still really expensive with custom plans (Max Down/Up (7.6mbps)), 30 gb, $80 or $90, when you start getting into the Hundreds of gb's, it gets really expensive

Kesava

The ISP's in NZ really suck.
Im getting 256k upand down, 21gb bandwidth for $54 (NZ) per month. (wireless)

NZ's best ISP are still really expensive with custom plans (Max Down/Up (7.6mbps)), 30 gb, $80 or $90, when you start getting into the Hundreds of gb's, it gets really expensive

at least you get to use all your 20gb :D

i have to share mine with about 20 other people.

f.i.t.h

at least you get to use all your 20gb :D

i have to share mine with about 20 other people.

man that sucks

Im only getting approx. half oh the 256kbps my ISP sold to me even though i'm out of zone (some good comes from that, the cap sometimes doesn't work)

EDIT: Just did a speed test and for some reason, i got a good dl (1.1mbps) while downloading some other stuff

My Speed varies:

Last edited:

Kesava

How does that work :confused: lol

well i live in co-housing.

so basically there are 12 houses on a property and the rent goes towards paying off the houses and making the whole community better.
and they are nice houses with cheap rent.

there is a community internet connection that is shared by everyone. and like $5
a month is included in your rent to pay for it.

compaqman

I'm getting ripped off, well actualy my parents are, but I should get 3 mbps down and 768 kbps up, but i only get 70kbps Down and 106kbps up. We live out in the country with about 4 people on the line after the line amplifier(thats how far wel live out) so some time i will check their connection(i know them)