Whats Your Favorite Case? (Provide Picture)

Adam Warren

My favorite case would have to be the ThermalTake Tsunami in Aluminum
T925-4002.jpg

s_m_w_d

Favourite Case

You cant beat the Elite

eliteblack.jpg

although alot of people like the plan and bland cases i like the more out there cases! everyone has an opinion!

Archangel

VIP Member
b8_1_b.JPG

we'll, this is the best case i have seen untill now. much beter as that nasty elite :p
and i just bought this one ^_^

dennykyser

I have to ask a VERY NEWBIE ???? Do any of you use DVD Players etc, How do you use them in those great looking cases. I have never looked at any cases except the beige or black flat cases.

I dont see anyplace for the Front CD or DVD's to go???

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
I'm old-fashioned, so my case is very simple and I love it:

kme_y662.jpg

No lights, no fancy design, but I make good bucks with it. :)

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
dragon2309 said:
What do you mean you make big bucks ith it. do you build systems with that case and sell them on or what.
No, I meant I use the computer inside that case for work and not for showing off. :)

Apathetic

dell.gif

yeah i know its flip's but it was the most convienant one i could find. The reason is dell's are actually pretty quiet (to me) plus they have no big lights whatsoever and still make it look not too bad. Why these reasons are good is because my parents wont notice that its on when they come barging in at three in the morning and Im pretending to be alseep :p My other choices would be Antec Super Lanboy, Nemisis and MGE Ninja