Whats Your Favorite Case? (Provide Picture)

TheChef

Has to be this Mountain Mods case. I think it would be so nice if it wasn't around 300 dollars.

U2UFOBO.jpg

jpwarz

<--- I LOVE my case. The "auto" finish paint on my Coolermaster Wavemaster Blue is amazing. The blue led accent behind the aluminum panel tops it off.

gamerman4

I love my NZXT Nemesis Elite!! The front is in my Avatar, here is a full pic.
nemesis_case1.jpg

Also the new NZXT Trinity is sexy
TrinityCorner.jpg

I want to get the Trinity for a future build. The Metallic finish on these NZXT cases are brilliant. These will definitley turns heads.
I also like Alienware's cases They are called Xtra Terrestrial and they are $90 with no PSU just search Xtra Terrestrial Case and you will get it.

The Nemesis is not all just good looks either, it is very sturdy even if you take both side panels off. It has a PCI lock-latch so all you have to do is raise the latch, put your PCI card in and lock the latch back down and you PCI card is very secure. Also, I would like you to find a case that comes stock with
3 120mm fans on it and a top LCD panel that acts as fan controller and temp sensor.

Last edited:

X24

um, i like 3 cases.
the Trinity
the ammo box (lol expecially one if it has a window in the side)
or:
702-BLK-FRONT-200.jpg

nice and simple right?
or sexy!
702-BLK-LANGLE-200.jpg

-Powmax matrix black case

Curt

TheChef said:
So you just prefer the clear case or that one in perticular?

I love that one the most, I like all those kinds however but the blue is my favorite. :cool:

X24

i also like the sunbeam samuri, but i forgot where i got that pic, and i don't have time to look it up, its in one of my threads in this forum section though.

mgoldb2

VIP Member
My favorite CASE changes every few mounths

At the time I bought my computer 7 mounths ago my favorite and the one I have is
ASPIRE X-Superalien BLUE
11-144-007-01.JPG

If I was to buy a case today I would get a Enermax CS-718

00117268.jpg

Last edited:

X24

I don't really like that superalien, its kinda, idk, the black things on the front look weird.

PhoeniX51

Antec P180 Advanced Super Mid Tower
(It weighs 31 pounds!)

11-129-154-02.JPG

I love the pull-out hard drive housings.
11-129-154-09.JPG

It looks like a freezer or something (which is true because it can hold 4 120mm fans :D )