Which Is Better - AMD or Intel?

Which is better - AMD or Intel?

  • AMD

    Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Intel

    Votes: 28 77.8%

  • Total voters
    36
Oh wow I just noticed the original date..lol Just never imagined a thread that old would be on the first page................
 
I'm 12, and my funds are at about £170 at the moment, how on earth...? I've been doing odd jobs for AGES... I'd have to say intel clock-for-clock, but AMD are generally a bit cheaper in the low-to-mid CPU range :)

Why are you reviing old threads and now the guy is already 16 and knows quite a lot about computer I am guessing since he is a platinum member so might have learned a lot
and didnt you get the hint that the whole thread was very old as Geoff suggested core 2 series as the best intel launch
 
Back
Top