Who has the best looking PC?

vroom_skies

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1143005 said:
The first one would count if you crop it a bit (this is about the computer itself, not the overall setup). I would have to say no on the last one as you really can't see the case.

Ah, that's ok, you can leave me out of this one.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
NP, the internals of my case aren't anything special anymore.
Even more so when I was forced to switch to that green, yellow & blue mobo.

Shudders lol
Bob

FairDoos

6065-500-666.jpg

What do I win?

OMG IS THAT DUST!?

F**K ME! Never seen so much in my life haha

fly

i found a old comp in my grandpas basement once, opened that sucker up and it looked almost as bad as the 1 above, it was like 10+ years old, and had been running w/o any1 ever touching it for god knows how long. I should have gotten some pics.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
no fair, i need to express more pictures than this... only this crappy one shows my sexy radgrillz :mad:

DSCF3134.jpg

Untitled_HDR8r.jpg

[/thread] :p

DirtyD86

banned
this thread so far is no contest in favor of omega... i mean....liquid cooling, with all those fans. that thing must run at subzero temperatures. craziness. not to mention it looks nice. form AND function, can't beat it

Irishwhistle

I admire your tidyness! LOL

I doubt it'll last for long... mine is like that at the moment too. It won't last long though... I've got my computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, camera, pen drive, and wait a second! How'd that guitar pick get there?! And what's this?! A CPU? How'd that get there? Hmm... :p

scooter

banned
This is all I have to show of the x48 setup that I gave away recently.

The chassis was custom painted green but I never re-took any pictures of it reassembled and cable managed before I delivered it.

I included one pic of the final build but without the gpu's or heatsink so you can see the chassis painted.

rig1.jpg

rig2.jpg

DSCN1434-1.jpg

Irishwhistle

This is all I have to show of the x48 setup that I gave away recently.

The chassis was custom painted green but I never re-took any pictures of it reassembled and cable managed before I delivered it.

I included one pic of the final build but without the gpu's or heatsink so you can see the chassis painted.

rig1.jpg

rig2.jpg

DSCN1434-1.jpg

That'd be one awesome Christmas present... kudos to you. :)

vroom_skies

VIP Member
I admire your tidyness! LOL
Why thank you! It is nice to have a clean setup.
man i do like that case, im going to have to look into it
It's been a pretty solid case. I'm over windowed cases though and it isn't the best sealed case, so it's fairly loud.
I doubt it'll last for long... mine is like that at the moment too. It won't last long though... I've got my computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, camera, pen drive, and wait a second! How'd that guitar pick get there?! And what's this?! A CPU? How'd that get there? Hmm... :p
Actually my setup normally stays clean. Granted not that clean, but not far from that either. I might have a mic out or a few cables, plus my laptop normal sits to the right of my keyboard.

The biggest problem is dust, o how much I hate it.
Bob

vroom_skies

VIP Member
OCD?
Well, I'm not obsessive towards being clean, I just prefer it, makes an area easier to work at.
I don't mind clutter, as long as it has a place and isn't in the way.

Bob

WhiteFireDragon

ok here's an update of my old desktop. i just borrowed a camera for some Christmas pics, and took a few snaps of my comp as well. only the first two is entered i guess, but the last few are just to show some other angles. i think people should post like 3 or 4 pics so it shows more than just 1 interior angle.

exterior
P1010069.jpg

interior
P1010080.jpg

front interior just in case you want to see. i have two velociraptors in RAID and and if you're wondering where i put them.....
P1010082.jpg

i put them out of sight here :D opened up the panel on this side to show it. you can also see the UV light hidden behind the bar from this view through that panel hole
P1010068.jpg

Last edited: