Who has the best looking PC?

Geoff

VIP Member
this thread so far is no contest in favor of omega... i mean....liquid cooling, with all those fans. that thing must run at subzero temperatures. craziness. not to mention it looks nice. form AND function, can't beat it
haha, well we shall see what the voters decide. :)

This is all I have to show of the x48 setup that I gave away recently.

The chassis was custom painted green but I never re-took any pictures of it reassembled and cable managed before I delivered it.

I included one pic of the final build but without the gpu's or heatsink so you can see the chassis painted.
Which two would you like posted in the voting thread?

ok here's an update of my old desktop. i just borrowed a camera for some Christmas pics, and took a few snaps of my comp as well. only the first two is entered i guess, but the last few are just to show some other angles. i think people should post like 3 or 4 pics so it shows more than just 1 interior angle.
While that would be nice, that would mean people had to look at 30-40 pictures, which is by far too many. I was only going to do one photo, but decided on two so people can have interior and exterior shots. Which two would you like to have shown?

scooter

banned
[-0MEGA-];1143930 said:
Which two would you like posted in the voting thread?

Yeh I dunno, I'd like to show the custom paint but it's incomplete--so I suppose the first 2..:(

You can make the final decision!!:)

funkysnair

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1143932 said:
We have 9 entries so far. Room for one more!

ah crap....

not enough time for me :(

i am just waiting on my asus rampage and few water cooling bits but i think its gonna be past christmas by the time i get them delivered :mad:

i have just recieved my corsair 750watt psu, antec spot cooler and corsair dominator ram cooler (and lost of water cooling bits)

FairDoos

If this Thread contest stays open till the end of January i will have my entrie put in but otherwise ;[

mac550

Either of these count?

Picture212.jpg

Picture2062.jpg

I haven't taken new shots of my rig in a long time.
Bob

OMG that the same wallpaper i got atm, sweet!:D:D:D

Geoff

VIP Member
Well I don't know if I should just put up the poll with 8 entries or wait, we don't seem to be getting any more.

mac550

[-0MEGA-];1144270 said:
Well I don't know if I should just put up the poll with 8 entries or wait, we don't seem to be getting any more.

NOOOOOOOOO Please wait, i wanna enter might but i dont get my case till xmas day :(:(:(