Who has the best PC in CF?

K3rupt

Me! With my AMD 3800+ Rofl. But seriously, I think im gunna go get my Intel 1.5Ghz Processor out for a benchmark if anyone wants to take it on :D

K3rupt

What? You want us to Put our computers on the net for people to access? Your kidding right?

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
new member, posting something thats not even related to this thread, location china, i smell...ohh whats that?? a scam :eek:

Last edited:

RoyaL-TigeR

Haven't even bother over clocking it ever since I got the whole computer built. I don't need to. Beside, I want a better case and some liquid cooling before I mess around with over clocking just to be on the safe side.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Haven't even bother over clocking it ever since I got the whole computer built. I don't need to. Beside, I want a better case and some liquid cooling before I mess around with over clocking just to be on the safe side.

I wouldn't mess with water cooling, just some nice air flow and a good heatsink/fan will keep it cool.

tlarkin

VIP Member
I would say that my Macbook Pro is one of the best laptops, but feel free to insert witty anti-mac comments in the space provided below:

Kornowski

VIP Member
I think I may have one of the best DX9 rigs, I don't know?

Actually, Rambo probably has the best DX9 rig, does he?

tlarkin

VIP Member
I have an intel mobo, a e6300 and 2 gigs of DDR RAM sitting in a box in my apartment doing nothing at the moment. I am going to build a new PC soon but not sure exactly what I want. First and foremost I need lots of more HD space so I can back up my massive amounts of data then I will start to migrate to a new computer.

The thing is, I really don't game anymore. I do on occasion but I have a 360 and a Wii, so really gaming is not a huge deal for me anymore. Plus there are no games that are really making me want to upgrade from my amd 3400+ system I built a few years back.

When Fallout 3 comes out I will want a bad ass PC, but until then I really don't care that much. Maybe Crysis will make me want to upgrade but overall it really depends on how well multi player ends up.