Who has the weakest computer on this forum?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Well folks...:D
The title says it all...:D

Give us your complete computer specifications and let's see who has the weakest computer on this forum!

NOTE: Do not give us the specifications of the computer(s) which you used in the past or the ones you have but do not use anymore.Give us the specifications only of the computers which you are using right now! :D

Well...let me start with mine almost 15 years old computer so well known to everyone already :D:

Motherboard: KT400-8235 (it's in beautiful red color lol).

Processor: AMD athlon XP 1700+ 1.4 ghz socket 462 (A).

RAM memory: 512 MB of RAM DDR1.

GPU memory: Nvidia FX5200 64 MB of VRAM.

Hard disk drive: SATA - Seagate 320 GB 7200 RPM (upgraded from PATA/IDE - Seagate 40 GB 4200 RPM) and therefore the PATA to SATA converter has been used on the motherboard.

Keyboard: Compaq PS/2.

Mouse: Genius PS/2.

Number of USB ports on the motherboard: 2.

Number of the USB ports which can be added to the motherboard: 2 (I have added them).

USB port version: 1.1.

Speakers: Hama green pin.

Number of fans inside of the computer's case: 6 (this includes the fan(s) in the PSU (power supply unit) and GPUs as well).
Don't know the name of the fans since the label has been taken off them LONG time ago lol.More than 13 years ago lmao!
But I am planning to change them since they became loud as hell lol!
I will probably go with Sharkoon since they are cheapest here.If I am not able to find them then I will go with Cooler master.

Power supply unit: MaxPower 115 watts (but planning to upgrade it to a 420 watts power supply which I have new packaged in the box lol).

CD/DVD-ROM drive: PATA/IDE - Super write master light scribe speed plus.Capable of burning CD disks,DVD disks and dual layer DVD disks.

Number of fans used to cool the hard disk drive: Unnamed 2 80mm blue led fans and 4 40mm fans.

USB hubs (if any): 3 (10 ports per USB hub).

Leds: Green POWER led,red HDD led.

Switches: Power ON switch and RESET switch.

Motherboard speakers: Only 1 simple system speaker connected to motherboard pins.

Monitor: Fujitsu Siemens - VGA (can't remember how many inches it has right now).But it's the thin monitor thank God lol.It was a replacement of the big fat unnamed box monitor lol.

Case: Very small white case from 1995.

And finally the operating system and the month and year when it was last installed or reinstalled: Microsoft Windows XP professional edition with the service pack 1,2 and 3 (no other OS updates have been or will be installed).
Last month and year of installation: 07.2004. (Can't remember the day lol).

Well people that was mine.Hopefully there will be someone with worse computer than mine! :D

So go ahead and GIVE US the specifications of your weakest computer which you still use even today and let's see who will be the winner! :D

Cheers!

Amd K-6 333mhz
3.6gb Hard Drive
32mb Ram
ATI 3d Rage 4mb
Windows 98, still works
Emachines Tower
And about 4 pentium 3 rigs lying around.

I still have my old Dell Dimension 2100 sitting in the basement.

Intel Celeron 1Ghz and 384MB PC-133 RAM. It currently doesn't have a hard drive in it.

Amd K-6 333mhz
3.6gb Hard Drive
32mb Ram
ATI 3d Rage 4mb
Windows 98, still works
Emachines Tower aca
And about 4 pentium 3 rigs lying around.

You win.

I have a Texas Instruments TI-99/4A:
ti-994a.jpg

ti99_noa.jpg

Made in 1981
CPU: TI TMS9900, 3MHz
Memory: 16K RAM, 26K ROM
300 baud modem
Display: Video via an RF modulator, 32 characters by 24 lines text, 192 X 256, 16 color graphics

Do I win? :p

Got rid of alot of stuff. But I believe I still got a couple AMD K6-2+ and a K6-III+ on super 7 boards, cant remember what else is in them. Have a old Pentium II I think too.

I have a Texas Instruments TI-99/4A:
ti-994a.jpg

ti99_noa.jpg

Made in 1981
CPU: TI TMS9900, 3MHz
Memory: 16K RAM, 26K ROM
300 baud modem
Display: Video via an RF modulator, 32 characters by 24 lines text, 192 X 256, 16 color graphics

Do I win? :p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! :D:D:D

Anyway...

I was more interested in computers which you STILL USE lol and not the ones you have in the basement lol.

I think I am in the running. Apple 2 Plus.

yup, probably in the lead... that beast has a 1 MHz clock speed :O

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! :D:D:D

Anyway...

I was more interested in computers which you STILL USE lol and not the ones you have in the basement lol.

It's right here, sometimes I fiddle around with it, do some BASIC. Pretty fun. So, not in the basement.

I do think I may have a winner, though...
toshbc1411.jpg

(yes, I do own one!)(I'm too lazy to upload a picture, but I will if you insist)
It's got 180 bits of memory and was made sometime during the 60's... Yeah, it isn't a desktop, but it was the bees knees back in the day, I suppose! Had a clock speed of 40 KHz, too!
Sadly, mine is inoperable. It HAS worked, recently, but I think a capacitor in the power supplying portion of the machine has gone out, as now it won't turn on :(

Last edited:
Maaaaaaaaaaan...........those are some BAD ASS OLD computers you guys showed xD !!!!!!

I wonder if I can play Crysis on it....hmmm......:rolleyes:.....

LOL LMAO ROFL!!! :D:D:D

Just imaginate how big "peace of crap" our computers which we have and use TODAY will SUCK in the next 30 years lol.
What do you guys AND girls think...what kind of computers will exist after let's say...30 years?

Will they be something like this?:D:D:D
IM3_FUEL_VFX_09.jpg

wow!!!!!!!!!

INTERESTING POINT!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool:

Do you get it now??? PLEASE stop changing the font size of your posts when it is completely unnecessary to do so!

Got an Intel 286 sitting downstairs.

Got ZX Spectrums, BBC Micros, Dragon32s etc etc sitting up in the loft.

I think they're weaker than S.T.A.R.S' PC.

The weakest computer I own currently is this Raspberry Pi:

raspbpi.jpg

The Raspberry Pi is less powerful than STARS PC but is still actually usable to access the web and such. Many of the older computers that have been posted in this thread are only good for playing old games or using really outdated software. Those old beasts can't even access your home network let alone do anything on the web. The Pi can run up-to-date Linux software.

Up until about a year ago I had one of these:

trs80.jpg

Z80 8-bit cpu with 1.774Mhz clock
4K of RAM
cassette tape storage

It still worked when I sold it.

Last edited:
wow!!!!!!!!!

INTERESTING POINT!

Do you get it now??? PLEASE stop changing the font size of your posts when it is completely unnecessary to do so!

NO PROBLEM!!!

:):p;):rolleyes::D:cool::eek::good::gun:

Got an Intel 286 sitting downstairs.

Got ZX Spectrums, BBC Micros, Dragon32s etc etc sitting up in the loft.

I think they're weaker than S.T.A.R.S' PC.

OMG OMG OMG I don't have the weakest PC on this forum!!! =D
I AM SHOCKED!!! =D

raspbpi.jpg

The Raspberry Pi is less powerful than STARS PC but is still actually usable to access the web and such. Many of the older computers that have been posted in this thread are only good for playing old games or using really outdated software. Those old beasts can't even access your home network let alone do anything on the web. The Pi can run up-to-date Linux software.

Up until about a year ago I had one of these:

trs80.jpg

Z80 8-bit cpu with 1.774Mhz clock
4K of RAM
cassette tape storage

It still worked when I sold it.

One MORE weaker computer than mine?! =D
I am officialy double shocked!!! =D

I....

I gotta......

I gotta call an ambulance...I need them to give me something to calm down. :D:D:D

Well it's good to know that I am NOT the winner lol! :)

But let's wait to see who WILL be the winner!

Just don't forget:

COMPUTER(S) WHICH YOU HAD IN THE PAST OR THE ONE(S) YOU STILL DO HAVE BUT DO NOT USE ANYMORE IS/ARE NOT BEING COUNTED!!!
ONLY THE COMPUTER(S) WHICH YOU STILL USE IS/ARE BEING COUNTED!!!

Alright then...let's see who wins! :D

Good luck!!!!!!!! :D

I also have Asus Eee PC,but it's not working anymore unfortunately.
But even if it works,it would STILL be stronger than this almost 15 years old computer I am still using lol. :D

raspbpi.jpg

I've got a Raspberry-Pi. I think I was the first member on here to actually get one. I got mine in June 2012, a couple of months after they went on sale.

I don't actually use it that much. I think I installed some TV streaming OS or something onto it and that ran better than the default OS which it comes with. The default OS it comes with runs painfully slowly if I remember correctly.

I ordered my Pi in June 2012 as well.

@STARS - If you make the requirement that the weakest computer must be able to post on this forum, I'm almost sure the Pi will win! (This was posted using my Pi)

Last edited:
I have a couple of old Pentium I laptops in my closet, although I'll have to check the model numbers later. One of them is an old IBM with a tiltable keyboard, and one of them is a similar Gateway. I'm pretty sure they both run at 66 - 100 MHz, although one of them might have been 120. 16-32MB of RAM, I think. It's tough to get an OS on one of them, though, because I don't have any Windows 95 floppies available. :p

Back