Who Knows More?

Who Knows More?

• Total voters

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Not a lot of choice here, I have a good idea how this will turn out. My vote goes to Praetor

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Very gracious, my vote goes cleanly for Cromewell :)
Honestly, almost everytime I could have posted a question, Cromewell already knew the answer saving me the trouble :p

Christopher

VIP Member
lmao @ Jimbob1989 :D

Mine goes out to Praetor, too, because every damn thread gets at least one insightful comment from him :p Though I think it's kinda hard to encapsulate all the possible areas of expertise into a single poll.

I'm quite biased though, I don't hang out hardly anywhere except this general chat ;) Most of my questions are [were?] answered by Praetor. A quick search shows Cromewell to be knowledgeable too.

Last edited:

Tha Killa

Where am I?? :( lol kidding

I know both Cromewell and Praetor are extremely smart when it comes to computer stuff, but I think I'll have to go with Praetor on this one, sorry Cromewell.. ;)

mgoldb2

VIP Member
Since I been on this board 90% of what I learned been by praetor so my vote goes to him. Cromewell responsiable for the other 10% of what I learned so he clearly secound for me out of any one on the whole board.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
lmao @ Jimbob1989
Hehe though that would be a laugh :p

I'm quite biased though, I don't hang out hardly anywhere except this general chat Most of my questions are [were?] answered by Praetor.
Hehe I'll be back one day when i figure out what plans are happening where and how :p

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
I voted for Cromewell, because Praetor can't know more, since he already knows everything. :p

Sebouh

Well a certainly tough choice, but the hardesst part to choose was between Preator and Cromewell ( no offense to others as their knowledge is far better then mine), but i think Cromewell has a little bit more knowledge about the software part as i have seen, cause i mostly am interseted in software rather than hardware.

OS Dragon

Theres only two people I'd vote for
  • Praetor
  • Cromewell
They always seem to have the answer (and not in a bad way) :D I can't vote twice, so I'll just post it.

Wasn't "PC Technology Inc" banned from the forum? :confused:

Last edited:

OS Dragon

Then thats really really weird because his rank displayed: "Banned" and for someone how makes an awfully lot of posts, I haven't seen him post in ages (1 - 3 weeks now) :(
He gave good advice and wasn't a post whore. Well, not that I know of. :p

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Well......;)

Sebouh said:
...( no offense to others (jimbob and Pc tech!!!) as their knowledge is far better then mine)

Hahha...I can't stop laughing. Trust me...you would have to be EXTREMELY bad to be worse than them. LOL. I hope you see my point. Now as to whom I voted for...I wish I could vote for Cromewell and Praetor at the same time. However, after some time and careful thinking I decided to go for PRAETOR. Afterall he's the boss and thanx to him this forum gets tons of quality feedback.

JAN :D

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
hmmmm I dunno.. perhaps someone could give me a reason Y one or the other deserves my vote more? :) thanks in advance :p.

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LMAO a little late after the fact eh? :p but.... i pledge to support world peace, the end of landmines .. lol

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
wait someone voted for PC Tech?! hahah thats jokes man :p, at least from what I heard/seen Jimbob seemed to know some stuff where as PC Tech....well, he tried, that counts...I think :p

The Astroman

Praetor said:
Very gracious, my vote goes cleanly for Cromewell :)
Honestly, almost everytime I could have posted a question, Cromewell already knew the answer saving me the trouble :p

Praetor, I think we could count the number of times you posted a QUESTION on two hands :D !

Last edited:

pc club guy

i dont want to offend anyone but Preator is the most memorable from all of these choices on helping me---i pick pretor.. thanks for your help preator :D