Who Knows More?

Who Knows More?

• Total voters

Greg J.

VIP Member
I voted for Cromewell because he brings fresh boosts to software help and tweaking.....example: cranking up Mozilla Firefox. PC Tech INC. is so ambitious that he becomes stupid....then again, he's only, what? 15? I'll give him 3 years to get his knowledge to AT LEAST my level......but.....will 3 years be enough? Heh. ;)

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I vote for PC Technology Inc cause he where so helpfull he did not even have to show it... And he didn't.

Edit:

So there :).

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Beware: this is a public poll and you can see who voted who.
And I think all of you who not voted Praetor will be banned by him. :p

Lorand said:
Beware: this is a public poll and you can see who voted who.
And I think all of you who not voted Praetor will be banned by him. :p

Lol it seems to be working!:pRofl...

I voted for preator because he has way more posts and he has helped more people. (and he is the admin so without him the forum might not have been started!:eek: )

Christopher

VIP Member
691175002 said:
(and he is the admin so without him the forum might not have been started!:eek: )
I have no doubt the forum wouldn't be as great as it is, but ian is the one who started it, not Prae ;)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Chroder said:
I have no doubt the forum wouldn't be as great as it is, but ian is the one who started it, not Prae ;)
Prateor is without a doubt a major reason for the success of this forum, but it is also helped by countless other members, for instance Suz, who helped kickstart the forum by linking to it, yourself Chroder who helped with running things, creating the leaderboard pages, moderator application forms, etc etc
As well as all of the moderators and members. But I remember when Praetor joined, seeing a flood of posts within a very short period of time and thinking to myself oh no, a spammer, then when reading the posts being pleasantly surprised to see they were all intelligent posts.
My vote went to Praetor.

Chroder said:

Thats why I put in the "might not". The forum might not have grown as fast.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
And I think all of you who not voted Praetor will be banned by him.
With some exceptions which were implemented for strategic reasons :p

But I remember when Praetor joined, seeing a flood of posts within a very short period of time and thinking to myself oh no, a spammer, then when reading the posts being pleasantly surprised to see they were all intelligent posts.
But now that you mention it .... free ipod anyone? :p

jesbax

I voted for Praetor. From what i know of him he is a very nice person.

now how about that ipod?? :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
now how about that ipod??
LOL since yer the first person, you have to get 5 more people ... lol and when that happens you'll get the ipod ... except there's shipping and boarder tarriffs before you can actually get it ... kinda like the free Disneyworld tickets i won from a draw i never entered.... :p

Christopher

VIP Member
elmarcorulz said:
ill take an ipod, thats 4 to go, lol
Customer: 4 iPods to go please.
Clerk: What would you like to download with that?
Customer: Three music's and one ebook please.
Clerk: Your total comes to $1398, drive through please.

Hehe...

Funzo6785

banned
both

both praetor and cromwell seem to be absolute geniuses with computers. IfI ever know half as much as either of them, I'll be happy. But since I can't decide because there both geniuses, I just voted for Praetor because he has almost 5x more posts than anyone else.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
both praetor and cromwell seem to be absolute geniuses with computers. IfI ever know half as much as either of them, I'll be happy. But since I can't decide because there both geniuses, I just voted for Praetor because he has almost 5x more posts than anyone else.

You do know that Praetor hates Half Life 2 right? :p hehe.