Why not to get vista!!

PC eye

banned
PCeye do you even read the post. ThatGuy16 said he had 64bit and everybode he knew that run it. Why do you keep bringing up XP 64bit, nobody gives a crap about XP 64bit, its support was never that good and probable never will be since Vista 64bit has came out. You say alot and most of it is just repetitive nonsence. Its like you just keep repeating obvious noob quotes from web sites.

Some people knew precisely what I was mentioning there. But apparently that also goes over your head as well.

What *should* matter is that he says that Microsoft was the first to the game with a 64 bit OS when everyone else dropped the ball.. When it's proven to him that there have been 64 bit operating systems since the 60's he goes off on some stupid tirade about 64 bit drivers in Ultimate. Last I looked, every 64 bit edition of Vista uses the same drivers.

I'm beginning to wonder if PC is any relation to Anand and Tom Pabst.

That's not what I said. But as usual you can't seem to get it. :rolleyes: Apparently the concept of "Home User's desktop" not a large reel to reel mainframe is beyond your comprehension! MS and Linux are those that saw any 64bit designs for pc not reel to reel from the 60s or server application along with programming theory.

ShoringFan

Do you think for a moment I left things set at the XP themes here? NADA! When first getting into XP those years back I first hated the look! But 98SE was a little outdated by that plus then seeing NTFS over Fat was a sell!

2000 wasn't an upgrade to ME since both were out at the same time. 2000 was the upgrade to NT 4.0 there. XP is what combined desktops for home users with the NT core. Many simply refused to upgrade to XP for some time since it was labeled a memory hog for those using the old system with only 64mb and 128mb of installed memory.

Vista's delay in being released has actually left it behind hardware wise since that moves faster then the software companies as well as MS. Who is worried about a 512mb minimum when new boards handle 16gb of memory? The OSs and chipsets have to keep up there.

How exact !:rolleyes: