Will this work? help with first time computer build

Knunez

this ram is a bit faster, lower cas latency

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226103

there are other 6950's for the same that'll perform the same, but not look nearly as cool so its finr :D, looks good for everything else, but if you got a ssd it'd be a good bit faster, loading from off to windows are open can be cut by more than half, as in like ~30secs

Thx man I really appreciate all you guys helping me, now I can be safe when I buy the parts,

oh and johny, this is what I'm doing to buy my PC and who knows it might help you!

Find a way to make money and order the parts slowly,

I don't have the money to buy these parts all at once so that's what I'm doing

Thx for the help guys:D

jonnyp11

that's not smarter at all, newer things come out that are better and faster, so if you order like the mobo now, in a year, when you're finishing, for the same price as the best you can get you could've gotten a way better whatever, the prices drop fast, ish, and new stuff comes out almost monthly

Knunez

that's not smarter at all, newer things come out that are better and faster, so if you order like the mobo now, in a year, when you're finishing, for the same price as the best you can get you could've gotten a way better whatever, the prices drop fast, ish, and new stuff comes out almost monthly

.....and by that time my computer will be near obsolete......friken technology lol that's true well that means I'll have to make an entirely new Build then.......i'l say it again, friken technology

jonnyp11

yeah, well i know newegg has some plans, i think there's one if you pay it off within a year or 6months then there's no interest, so that may be what you want, but you won't be able to upgrade muc untill after, but a new gpu would be all really.

Knunez

yeah, well i know newegg has some plans, i think there's one if you pay it off within a year or 6months then there's no interest, so that may be what you want, but you won't be able to upgrade muc untill after, but a new gpu would be all really.

hmmm thx for telling me that opens up room for consideration:D