Windows Media Player 11

Bobo

banned
Rip_Uk said:
The official microsoft site says:

Windows Media Player Download

Setup detected that you are running: Windows 2003 Server

There is no download available for this operating system. To get Windows Media Player 10, please go to Windows Update and install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later.

lol.

Well screw Microsoft, that's why I never download anything from them unless I have to. :rolleyes:

bigdogz4u2

Most likely then its only compatible with XP 32-bit at the moment.. But I still don't understand why they have to make the BETA version that way....

Yasu

I'm using MP11 right now and it seems fine. I notice the colors are a bit more "vivid" on the videos I watch, and when I listen to music it seems that there's a little less bass.

Bobo

banned
The only thing that I don't like is that in the full screen visualization, it doesn't say what song/artist is playing.

mrgeorgedude

does anybody have a computer (at least decent) with specs kinda like mine?...if i listen to music on WMP10 i can super-multitask, but now im gettin slowdowns

im playing that game runescape (which i know most of u guys hate lol) and it skips every few seconds while im listening to music...maybe i have to let the comp adjust to the player or something?

if not im gettin WMP10 back

Bobo

banned
mrgeorgedude said:
does anybody have a computer (at least decent) with specs kinda like mine?...if i listen to music on WMP10 i can super-multitask, but now im gettin slowdowns
WEll I have athlon64 3400, 512MB, 290GB. WMP10 took bloody ages to open, and load all the songs. WMP11 takes a lot less time to load, but runs about the same speed. I haven't really noticed any differences in performance.