Windows Vista- Sound Help!

JulieBaby

Hello everyone :)

Recently I had some problems with my pc (Windows Vista). I dont know anything about fixing computers but I put in the disc that came with the pc so everything could be reset. Thankfully it worked and I saved myself a few dollars and didnt have to take it to be repaired.

But ever since I put that disc in my speaker dont work. The pc says 'no sound device installed'. Everything was working fine before.

How can I get my sound back? My speakers did not bring a disc of any sort.

Thanks!

teamhex

Hello everyone :)

Recently I had some problems with my pc (Windows Vista). I dont know anything about fixing computers but I put in the disc that came with the pc so everything could be reset. Thankfully it worked and I saved myself a few dollars and didnt have to take it to be repaired.

But ever since I put that disc in my speaker dont work. The pc says 'no sound device installed'. Everything was working fine before.

How can I get my sound back? My speakers did not bring a disc of any sort.

Thanks!

You most likely need to reinstall your sound drivers.
If its a dell or HP, then go to there website you should be able to find drivers.
If its a custom built PC(doubt it from the sound of it) then find the driver CD that came with the motherboard or download them from the manufactures website.

Last edited: