Wipe Laptop

paulcheung

I used to, I think I got rid of it since I have had 2007 for years now, kinda wished I had 2010. And from what I hear 2013 had some issues.
If you have the code to activate it, I have the office 2010, I also have office 97 professional and office 2000 professional in CDs. Can they still be activated? or just install with the code?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you have the code to activate it, I have the office 2010, I also have office 97 professional and office 2000 professional in CDs. Can they still be activated? or just install with the code?

I have Office 2007 and don't need any older software. As long as you have a genuine key you can reactivate the software. There are some compatibility issues with office XP and 2003(I think) with Outlook not remembering your password on OS's Vista and higher.

Like I said... if it ain't broke ;)

Why pay for a new Office at 359.99, or a yearly fee for a program that still works 100% ;)

I am not cheap, but I don't want to throw money down the toilet for no REALLY good reason. We do that enough. Got baby on the way, and trying to buy a house; disposable income is at an all time low lol :cool: