wiping hard drive and start again

elly

i have not got a cd for motherboard pc was user built by someone we dont see anymore so i have not got a clue were to start but thanks anyway

AMD Fanboy

Go to the Motherboard Manufacturer's WEBSITE and DOWNLOAD the drivers. They're FREE. Open the Computer, Look at the Motherboard, Determine who made it, find the Model Number of the Board (It will probably be right on the board it's self in BIG LETTERS), Go to the Website, and download all the drivers.
There's no reason to make it hard. It's NOT. All it takes, is a little effort on your end. Either that or you can pay the 40 Pounds to have someone do the Half Hour of work FOR YOU. My Suggestion: Do the one that's Free.

Kesava

go To The Motherboard Manufacturer's Website And Download The Drivers. They're Free. Open The Computer, Look At The Motherboard, Determine Who Made It, Find The Model Number Of The Board (it Will Probably Be Right On The Board It's Self In Big Letters), Go To The Website, And Download All The Drivers.
There's No Reason To Make It Hard. It's Not. All It Takes, Is A Little Effort On Your End. Either That Or You Can Pay The 40 Pounds To Have Someone Do The Half Hour Of Work For You. My Suggestion: Do The One That's Free.

+1 :)

elly

cool.done all that.everything up and running yippeeeee one more problem my window seems to big for the screen as the curser will dissappear to the right and the bottom.the top and left side are fine any ideas on fixing this would be greatfull and once again thankyou very much